Page 11 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

I honestly don't get why so many people think that Jenni is getting a bad edit. She's not my favorite and her laughing and giggling might be annoying for some people, but so far she hasn't done anything wrong. At one of the other boards (not that I like it, but I went there to see what people there think so far) many people have Jenni as one of their favorites. As far as I remember dear Stephanie last season didn't have many fans. So please tell me what is so bad about Jenni's edit...
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:06 PM.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I have a feeling that I'm going to be in the minority when I say that I like Jenni best so far (but it's only been one episode). Kind of like last year with Bevin. I also like DeAnna.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

I am at work and I listen to TV on a radio band. Can't see it. There was just a bachelor commercial on during AMC. Did anyone else see it. Something about having to take his shirt off and what was under it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2593795;
    I honestly don't get why so many people think that Jenni is getting a bad edit. She's not my favorite and her laughing and giggling might be annoying for some people, but so far she hasn't done anything wrong. At one of the other boards (not that I like it, but I went there to see what people there think so far) many people have Jenni as one of their favorites. As far as I remember dear Stephanie last season didn't have many fans. So please tell me what is so bad about Jenni's edit...
    So far I think she's got a still creditable edit for F1. I don't think her laugh is enough for a bad edit.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

I don't think Jenni is, as of yet, getting a bad edit. I think that she's seems like fun and that she enjoys life. While that is a bad thing in general, I think that may be her undoing with Brad. He is looking for a wife to settle down with, and I just don't see her as ready to settle down with a family. And her laughing/giggling is rather irritating. Who knows, I've been wrong before.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I think Jenni is cute, attactive and fun. I think her laugh sounds a little insincere but she might have been nervous. I think she has potential for flaunting - her grin pre rc when Chris said she had already received the rose, and her dancing on the beach - I could see how she could irritate. But she might be a great girl and may not really have done anything wrong - just being picked on by the others because she is getting Brad's attention. My question about Jenni - is she the type to just want to "hang around" in Austin. Somehow my first impression of her is that she is active, likes to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasallthetime;2593799;
    I am at work and I listen to TV on a radio band. Can't see it. There was just a bachelor commercial on during AMC. Did anyone else see it. Something about having to take his shirt off and what was under it was good.
    I tape it, I was going to rewind after it was over, but it sounds like the one we have already seen (on Sunday).
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:08 PM.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

FORT Fogey

I look at the contestants in terms of the past editing pattern. She is very, very cute ( even attractive). She got the edit for being eye-catching for either him ( first impression rose) or us and she got lots of camera time. IMO she got too much camera time for the winner as far as all past editing patterns go. Kelli Jo (F2) in Bob's season had the same personality and got the same camera attention. Both Susan (F3) ( the beauty) and Sara B (F4) ( from Canada) got a lot of attention and camera time right off the bat in Travis's season. The winner is focused on less usually, and usually much less than Tessa was last season. From my perspective it doesn't have anything to do with what I don't like about Jenni, but it is about the fact that she is getting so much camera time ( too much) to start with to end up the winner. Now, I said once before that imo Fleiss can't just be satisfied with letting us see how the Bachelor falls in love with one person over the others; instead of giving us credit with understanding that somebody has to be cut each time, Fleiss is determined to perhaps manufacture reasons why the Bachelor cut that person - sometimes it may even be based on things we see that happen at the house and that we know the Bachelor never even saw! In this case, though, I think that Fleiss is going to indicate that Jenni's exuberance and love of life might be too much and too over the top for the Bachelor ( when imo it is probably more likely going to be the case that he cares a little more for somebody else over her.) Fleiss is going to zero in on and make Jenni seem hyper I believe.
    Last edited by MissThing; 10-01-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Just an FYI - if you see that I edited your post(s) in this thread, but I didn't send you a specific PM as to why, don't panic. I was just fixing some titles in posts that were moved from one thread to another, to keep things nice and tidy - just the way we all like them !
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Drink Name
    BraDeAnna Banshee ( Metaxa , Banana liqueur and cream )
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi