Page 101 of 245 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2446

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

FORT Fan

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General **Spoilers** - Bachelor 11

Has anyone else found it interesting that upon meeting Brad Bettina says something like " I heard you wanted to learn how to surf?" Makes me wonder if it was small talk on her part to let him know she surfed and he went with it (even if he didn't say that), was it suggested that she say that, or ...

Supposedly , other than Andy, the ladies know nothing about the Bachelor, right?

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies;2603477;
    Has anyone else found it interesting that upon meeting Brad Bettina says something like " I heard you wanted to learn how to surf?" Makes me wonder if it was small talk on her part to let him know she surfed and he went with it (even if he didn't say that), was it suggested that she say that, or ...
    Supposedly , other than Andy, the ladies know nothing about the Bachelor, right?
    Back tracking to E1, I believed Brad seek out Bettina first after his greet and toast although what was shown to us was Brad with Deanna first . I based it on the wine glass, jacket/no jacket etc. Also he had more than one session with Bettina of which one was interrupted by Jenni based on their seating position.

Another note on the Surf topic .....coincidentally or intentionally, there seems to be a "water" theme for Brad and Bettina dates ....we see them starting off with surfing chat in E1, Polaroid beach group date in E2, sailing/jetski group date in E3, gondola date in E5 , a probable beach swim fantasy date ? a probable hot-tub last chance date ? ... things that make you go hmmmmmmm

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom;2603503;
    Another note on the Surf topic .....coincidentally or intentionally, there seems to be a "water" theme for Brad and Bettina dates ....we see them starting off with surfing chat in E1, Polaroid beach group date in E2, sailing/jetski group date in E3, gondola date in E5 , a probable beach swim fantasy date ? a probable hot-tub last chance date ? ... things that make you go hmmmmmmm
    A perfect example of why I should be watching with an open mind for the F1.
    Love your avatar by the way, lived in Texas for four years.

here is a gondola company in newport

You can eat right on these gondolas
    Gondola Romance - Gondola Cruises in Newport Beach, CA

or traditional ones
    Gondola Company of Newport - Romantic Gondola Cruises in Newport Harbor

the last time they did a gondola was with Travis and Moana wasn't it? It was probably WAY more romantic in Venice

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2603538;

or traditional ones

the last time they did a gondola was with Travis and Moana wasn't it? It was probably WAY more romantic in Venice
    Plo and Agnese in Venice for her hometown. The previous gondola in Newport Harbor was Meredith and Chad.

Although you're right...Travis and Moana did ride in a gondola on their fantasy date in Venice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2603538;

or traditional ones

Nono..the last time we saw a gondola was actually Agnese and Lorenzo during her hometown date. And well, the best kissing scenes they had that whole season were with Agnese. He totally should've chosen her, since she's really the only one he had chemistry with.

We can only hope it goes that well with whomever gets the gondola date... but that she also gets a rose at that rose ceremony.

As for thoughts and comments on this season, I'm finally rewatching the second episode and I definitely think they're still building the edits for Deanna, Bettina and Jenni. But, I also get the impression that they're making it pretty clear he likes them the best, too, for different reasons.

With Deanna we see mostly conversations, so we know they're building a connection on a personal level. I guarantee there will be "Is there a spark?" kind of comments in upcoming VOs/PIs.

With Jenni, it seems like they're spending more time on the physical connection than anything else. I missed this part of her PI after the kiss when Sarah gets the rose, but she says "We talked about everything in the whole wide world and we kissed..". We saw NONE of that conversation. What did they talk about?? Grr, Fleiss.

With Bettina, they're confusing me. It's clear he likes her, and obviously she gets a bit shy and tongue-tied with him, but hopefully they start showing more of a connection between the two of them. Actual conversation, not just ums and hand gestures.

Right now, I'd have to say that the 'front runners' are Jenni and Deanna. What's particularly interesting is that we're getting a pretty decent spread of PIs throughout the episodes from all of the girls, which is a bit unusual, as I recall. Last season, Tessa did ALOT of narrating. So did Bevin, and Steph W. The season before, Sadie was always narrating. Same with Sarah S., etc. So, I'm not sure what to make of that 'clue.'

has anyone really looked at the bachelorette photos on ABC

they have them broken down alphabetically

a-e - only Bettina & DeAnna
    f-h - Erin - Estefania - Hillary
    i-s - THE 19 OTHER ONES
    t-z - Tauni

why is there such an odd breakdown?
    why didn't the break at N -
    or make it a-l & m-z

was this so that the F2 would be the first thing you see??!?!?!

There was discussions about veins in Brad's hands. I know when I am nervous or excited, that mine look more pronounced (I'm around Brad's age). Is there a medical person on here that can back that up? The FRC SCs that I have been looking at along with other RC ones, they look very well-defined. I wonder if they are still as visible, when he's relaxed?
    Also, I have been on the eating gondola ride in Newport Harbor and yes, it is very romantic. Especially while watching the sunset

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2603544;
    With Jenni, it seems like they're spending more time on the physical connection than anything else. I missed this part of her PI after the kiss when Sarah gets the rose, but she says "We talked about everything in the whole wide world and we kissed..". We saw NONE of that conversation. What did they talk about?? Grr, Fleiss.
    After looking at the SC's and looking at the way he looks at Jenni, I think she'll be F1. I like the others too, unlike before with Andy, so I wouldn't be unhappy with any of them. We'll see if I still like them as the series progresses!