Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 11

Re: Rose Ceremony Game - Bachelor 11

I still have DeAnna as the F1 ~ I truly think that there will be a F1, not a no one.

I hear you about the tie-breaker. Sigh. At least goody bags for all would be nice.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

To bad you and another topsider can't split your votes and the winner take the other.

The weekly winner gets a gift bag and I suppose that's a draw too. Darn ! It really doesn't seem right or fair, but it seems you all are playing just as much for the pleasure as the prize.

I really do wish you all the best of luck in this and cheering (sorry ) for you all.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2665485;
    I still have DeAnna as the F1 ~ I truly think that there will be a F1, not a no one.

I hear you about the tie-breaker. Sigh. At least goody bags for all would be nice.
    In the media thread there is a transcribed interview that was on the radio recently. Either yesterday or the day before I believe. He definately chooses. He answered yes the the question, "do you think you have a shot" in reference to the one he chose.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567