Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Show Favorites

Re: Pre-Show Favorites

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanis;2581972;
    There are some really pretty girls this season but Hilary's sweetness stands out and something about Jades eyes.....think we may have to watch her.
    I thought so too. Also like McCarten, Kim and Jenni (although wonder about her motive given her career). Anyone have thoughts on who McNasty is based on looks alone -to get the tag she must be around for at least two episodes you'd think. Based on absolutely nothing I pick Sheena ( ok maybe I'm thinking her name reminds me of queen of the jungle or something)
    Last edited by grandedame; 09-22-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Yeah...usually my pre-pic favs and pans are blown out of the water by the bach's pics...

I was so stunned at some of Andy's pics last season. Ugghhh!!!!

But here goes: Bach season 11 favs

1. Hilliary...sweet and a nurse (slam dunk for me)
    2. Jenni
    3. Bettina wow...gorgeous
    4. Sheena stunning
    5. McCarten...to me the prettiest of them all

I too, think there is something so different in Hillary's look as far as 'sweetness'...hope she doesn't disappoint. You can see it in her eyes..she just has a gentle yet very friendly look about her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Hmmm ... Kim was the first one who clicked with me .. and I see many here like her too. But my other favorite is not on anyones list ... Susan ... they both have an open/approachable look.

Others on the list are Jenni, Bettina ... and Hillary who seems to be a big favorite here.

By the way, what's with all the realtors ? Also, can we get rid of the Nanny and the bar manager now ? I've about had my fill of those with the recent Big Brother show.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

ETA Deanna and McCarten look cute.
    Last edited by armywife; 09-22-2007 at 10:07 PM. Reason: second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2582672;
    ETA Deanna and McCarten look cute.
    Ditto!
    (And Estefania)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2582691;
    Ditto!
    (And Estefania)
    I like her too and think she looks a lot like Tessa Horst. As far as his final pick, from the previews, he definitely picked a blonde girl so that means Estafania won't be the final one, although she may/may not go far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiogirl;2582698;
    I like her too and think she looks a lot like Tessa Horst. As far as his final pick, from the previews, he definitely picked a blonde girl so that means Estafania won't be the final one, although she may/may not go far.
    Are you talking about the screencap of the blond girl crying with her hands covering her face? Or something else?

NO ... No ... no ...

I will NOT have a favorite this season ~ Kim

I will be clinical and look at the caps AND only the caps ~ maybe Bettina as well

I will wield my RC picks with the skill of a surgeon ~ hmm .. that "outside" picture of Michelle was pretty cute

I will NOT become invested with any Bachelorette and earn my Sleuther Badge, Jr. Grade this season ... I so solemnly swear
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2582947;
    NO ... No ... no ...

I will NOT have a favorite this season ~ Kim

I will be clinical and look at the caps AND only the caps ~ maybe Bettina as well

I will wield my RC picks with the skill of a surgeon ~ hmm .. that "outside" picture of Michelle was pretty cute

I will NOT become invested with any Bachelorette and earn my Sleuther Badge, Jr. Grade this season ... I so solemnly swear
    Good Luck with that. Psst: I have a Sleuther Badge you can have (it's tucked back in my drawer.) Personally, even though I admitted to a pre-show favorite - Kim - I'm going to really try for the Snark Apprentice position...I so solemnly swear
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast