Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2601148;
    I came across Michele's myspace page

MySpace.com - Michele - 30 - Female - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, New Jersey - www.myspace.com/njgirl2877

Here is her quote "I'm back after a bee sting, fall down stairs, 911 call, concussion and bruised ribs...thank god for vicodin"
    My goodness.. she is rather pretty. I think it was the crazy frosted striped hair that was the turn off for me..LOL

but looking at her myspace.. wow.. very attractive
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2606178;
    I am a total Bettina fan.. I really haven't been sleuthing much.. based on watching..she is getting a decent edit..not the divorced bad girl edit. The pic on the Knot is very pretty. I think she is quite attractive.

also.. I found a Knot site for Chad and his wife.. His wife Dillon is very pretty.
    Intresting find, I know what she looks like because her picture is posted on another site, she's a very pretty blonde!

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2606181;
    My goodness.. she is rather pretty. I think it was the crazy frosted striped hair that was the turn off for me..LOL

but looking at her myspace.. wow.. very attractive
    As a fellow Jersey "woman" I totally concur. She is very attractive. The TV did not do her justice! PS: Great find on the Bettina page HALEYSMOMMA!

FORT Fogey

I always thought she looked like Penny from Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2606178;
    I am a total Bettina fan.. I really haven't been sleuthing much.. based on watching..she is getting a decent edit..not the divorced bad girl edit. The pic on the Knot is very pretty. I think she is quite attractive.

also.. I found a Knot site for Chad and his wife.. His wife Dillon is very pretty.
    Can you post the link to that site , I would love to see what Chad's wife looks like. Thanks

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

I wonder why Bettin's information is still on that "knot" site. Wouldn't you think she should have been removed by now. She isn't even married to that guy any longer. seems strange to me.

Re: Part 2: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 11

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2606292;
    I wonder why Bettin's information is still on that "knot" site. Wouldn't you think she should have been removed by now. She isn't even married to that guy any longer. seems strange to me.
    Not really. I used TheKnot when I got married and we put together one of those websites for guests and I still have my account and I have absolutely NO clue how you would remove or delete it. I suppose she could e-mail someone to have it taken down, but she probably forgot all about it..

I'm sure, if people were industrious enough, you could probably find registries, etc. from their wedding, too. In this era of internet sites for everything, it can be hard to undo what's already been put out there.

Your Wedding Webpage - The Knot

Here is the link to Chad and Dillon's knot site..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Terrific finds, hayleysmommy! Wow, I almost teared up reading Chad's proposal story to his wife.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

thanks halleysmommy. It was great. Maybe will see something like this from Brad..