Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

No spoilers here, just Solisa's 'barter' site:

FORT Regular

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;2589027;
    I am a friend of DeAnna's and that is not her myspace page. She does not have one.
    Oh! Thanks for the info! I thought it was her (couldn't see the girl's face clearly coz she was wearing a costume / makeup)

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2589040;
    I found Brad's MySpace page

MySpace.com - Brad Womack - 34 - Male - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/brad_womack

It looks legit to me. It looks like he might have made it for all us loyal Bachelor fans :-) because it's basically a Bachelor media page.
    Neither Chad nor Brad have myspace accounts. Both Wes and Jason do, as well as bar myspace sites.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2589581;
    Neither Chad nor Brad have myspace accounts. Both Wes and Jason do, as well as bar myspace sites.
    This looks like an 'official' fan site, not a personal page. Like, either he or someone he knows is dictating what goes on it because there are pictures on it that only he, a family member, or close friend could get access to. Wes is on the Top Friends list also.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Wes is there, Jason (babyfaceC) is there, and all the bars are there ...
    Good going guys!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2590092;
    Wes is there, Jason (babyfaceC) is there, and all the bars are there ...
    Good going guys!

What are the names of the bars?

Also, i have not seen Jason post since the show started. Has he been warned or something?

And on another note: Kate Brockhouse from last season quoted on her blog that she had been phoned by one of the current bachelorettes and talked to her lots, stating that Kate felt "the girl was really in it for the right reasons, was very sincere and in love." Kate also posted that she would reveal the girls names once the show started. Has anyone seen her blog with the name in it?

re: ryvetted's post of Solisa's "barter site"

I am not sure what that is, but I sure don't remember her being a Miss Texas! Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2590681;
    What are the names of the bars?

Also, i have not seen Jason post since the show started. Has he been warned or something?

And on another note: Kate Brockhouse from last season quoted on her blog that she had been phoned by one of the current bachelorettes and talked to her lots, stating that Kate felt "the girl was really in it for the right reasons, was very sincere and in love." Kate also posted that she would reveal the girls names once the show started. Has anyone seen her blog with the name in it?
    The four partners are Brad and Chad and Wes Womack and Jason Carrier. Jason posts here under the name babyfaceC.

The four bars are : Chuggin Monkey, Dizzy Rooster, Thirsty Nickel (formerly Uncle Flirty's) and The Marq.

Austinboy posted before the season started and is a DJ for the Womack/Carrier establishments.

I went and re-read Kate's blog and the girl's she mentions really liking are Hillary (her favorite), DeAnna, Solisa, and McCarten. She neevr talks about one girl in particular.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Jason posted yesterday in the rumor thread saying that Brad does not have a child...

I think they are reading along just not posting too much...