Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

bettina lived in california. she grew up in dc. and she is really a brunette.

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by kolledsgirl;2587304;
    Thanks for the info! Welcome to the FORT!
    Do you happen to know her personally? Just Wondering.

A warm welcome kolledsgirl!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

:helle kolledsgirl Thanks for the information!

Jump in here anytime! Welcome!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by kolledsgirl;2587304;
    Welcome to the Fort, kolledsgirl!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Hi,

I don't know is anyone has seen this but I came across this "deanna" myspace page. Age says 28 (bach press release of her age is 25) and lives in cedar park, texas (thought she was from newman, ga...unless she moved)

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.view profile&friendid=9193618
    or myspace.com/diggety12

Or maybe this was something to confuse us? But I got this link from the myspace of one of brad's business partners.
    Last edited by crazy sushi; 09-27-2007 at 11:14 AM.

FORTette

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2588809;
    Hi,

I don't know is anyone has seen this but I came across this "deanna" myspace page. Age says 28 (bach press release of her age is 25) and lives in cedar park, texas (thought she was from newman, ga...unless she moved)

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.view profile&friendid=9193618
    or myspace.com/diggety12

Or maybe this was something to confuse us? But I got this link from the myspace of one of brad's business partners.
    I am a friend of DeAnna's and that is not her myspace page. She does not have one.

That looks like Brad has a friend back home named Deanna...not the DeAnna on the show.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I found Brad's MySpace page

MySpace.com - Brad Womack - 34 - Male - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/brad_womack

It looks legit to me. It looks like he might have made it for all us loyal Bachelor fans :-) because it's basically a Bachelor media page.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Is that dark haired gal in front of ghad his wife? I thught someone said he was married to a blonde? that is interesting.