Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Here's Bettina's website...just if you wanna look at it Plus it's proof she's near LA

:: South Bay's Real Estate Agent- Bettina Bell ::

Re: Bachelor 11: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2577254;
    This time every year we dig into these girls lives and dig up the good stuff and stuff that is none of our business. In the process, much of these girls lives and that of their familys' get exposed. It is my opinion, and only my opinion, that much of the information is irrelevant to what we are looking for to solve our puzzles and that it should remain in PMs or in our own personal bank of info.

I am certainly not proposing that we do not look for everything we can find - and we all know there is way too much information out there - but my premise is, that it doesn't benefit anyone if certain types of information are spread over the internt via FORT sleuthers. We are comfortable here with our information, but what we post here is transmitted/shared on many other boards. Google a Bachelor subject and there will be many, many references to fansofrealitytv.com information.

I make these comments at this time, because every year I cringe at the very personal, very unnecessary information that is posted and I always feel that while "full speed ahead" is the way to sleuth, a little discression is needed in what we actually post and what we speculate from that.

We all know these people put themselves out the for inspection AND we know that Flisa (that's my new name for Fleiss/Levinson) will capitalize on it all far more than we would ever consider. And if we can find it on myspace, well fair game.

Anyway, that is my small dissertation ... for whatever it is worth This is not in reference to anything that has been posted on the board this season at all. Just something I have been thinking about when digging in the dirt.
    I take about as polar opposite a view as possible on this one. Everyone involved in these shows is fair game. (Other posters are not, of course, but should a show participant elect to post here, they should be prepared for the slings and arrows they'll find).

There was a problem with a bit too much info posted about a Bachlorette's family a few seasons ago. However, as long as the FoRT rules are followed, and the special note included here:

A note regarding personal information.

sleuthing results are certainly not only OK - there's a whole forum devoted to it.

Of course, as always, if anyone sees something that they don't think is an appropriate post, they should report the post. The moderators will get right on it, make a decision, and take any action necessary. So, it might be a good idea for us to all review the site rules and keep them in mind as we get underway for this season.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Re: Bachelor 11: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information **SPOILERS**

You are right - we CAN post anything on this board within the rules. My musings were about SHOULD post not CAN post. So if you are referring to what is legal to post, I do not think we are at polar opposites.

sleuthing results are certainly not only OK - there's a whole forum devoted to it.
    This thread says SPOILERS. Are not myspace, facebook, and bio info "sleuthing results"? Perhaps you could elaborate
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2580320;
    You are right - we CAN post anything on this board within the rules. My musings were about SHOULD post not CAN post. So if you are referring to what is legal to post, I do not think we are at polar opposites.

This thread says SPOILERS. Are not myspace, facebook, and bio info "sleuthing results"? Perhaps you could elaborate
    In my mind, as long as the FORT rules are followed, there's no difference between what CAN and what SHOULD be posted. People come here for a variety of reasons, some just read, but many post. As long as they conform to what has been established as the rule set for posting behavior here, it's all good. Members should not be discouraged from participating, as far as I'm concerned, in any way they see fit, again, as long as it fits within the rules.

If it doesn't fit within the rules, or seems inappropriate for another reason, use the report a post button.

I trust our members to use their good sense to decide for themselves what they will and will not contribute to discussions (with the constant reference, of course, to the site rules).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2577254;
    This time every year we dig into these girls lives and dig up the good stuff and stuff that is none of our business. In the process, much of these girls lives and that of their familys' get exposed. It is my opinion, and only my opinion, that much of the information is irrelevant to what we are looking for to solve our puzzles and that it should remain in PMs or in our own personal bank of info.

I am certainly not proposing that we do not look for everything we can find - and we all know there is way too much information out there - but my premise is, that it doesn't benefit anyone if certain types of information are spread over the internt via FORT sleuthers. We are comfortable here with our information, but what we post here is transmitted/shared on many other boards. Google a Bachelor subject and there will be many, many references to fansofrealitytv.com information.

I make these comments at this time, because every year I cringe at the very personal, very unnecessary information that is posted and I always feel that while "full speed ahead" is the way to sleuth, a little discression is needed in what we actually post and what we speculate from that.

We all know these people put themselves out the for inspection AND we know that Flisa (that's my new name for Fleiss/Levinson) will capitalize on it all far more than we would ever consider. And if we can find it on myspace, well fair game.

Anyway, that is my small dissertation ... for whatever it is worth This is not in reference to anything that has been posted on the board this season at all. Just something I have been thinking about when digging in the dirt.
    Don't worry, Jelle. The staff will determine when someone has stepped over the line, and if you think we've missed something, please use the "report" button to alert us.

Until then, we've made the rules clear and as long as people are following them, they can post whatever they want. If anyone does not want to read this personal information, I would recommend the first step being to avoid the "spoiler" forum completely.

Now, back to the sleuthing, and we can put this topic to rest.

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Anybody picked up any clues about how long any of the girls were gone from their myspace pages?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Wow, you guys are simply amazing at sniffing this stuff out!

Thanks for Bettina's website. She is really a sleek Californian type of girl.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Kristy's webpage at Source Healing.

Quote Originally Posted by songgal;2580207;
    Here's Bettina's website...just if you wanna look at it Plus it's proof she's near LA

LOL Very cute, and there is a rascally nature to her smile ... I knew a girl in college who had a smile like that.... Very nice person, but loved practical jokes...

There was that time with the blue food coloring.... Don't ask...

Quote Originally Posted by songgal;2580207;

LOL Very cute, and there is a rascally nature to her smile ... I knew a girl in college who had a smile like that.... Very nice person, but loved practical jokes...

And she appears to be into everything...

Bettina Bell - Pilates Instructor

Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach are adjacent