Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

thanks estella.

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

I thought that I would let you all know (or is that ya'll ) know that the Brad Womack Myspace is not run by Brad, or by any of his family, friends or business associates.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2639059;
    It's just posted on the site, it's from a Halloween party in her hometown Newnan.
    Well Deanna looks happy in that pic so maybe she was the one or got over him real fast if she wasn't.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2640250;
    I thought that I would let you all know (or is that ya'll ) know that the Brad Womack Myspace is not run by Brad, or by any of his family, friends or business associates.
    Do you know who actually is in charge of the Chuggin Monkey site? It would be interesting to know who actually selects the pictures and writes the captions. The slant might give us a clue as to the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2640464;
    Do you know who actually is in charge of the Chuggin Monkey site? It would be interesting to know who actually selects the pictures and writes the captions. The slant might give us a clue as to the winner.
    Bloomers, I would certainly lay odds that it is not Brad running it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by CorgisRule;2638831;
    this is the suns site on my space. They have jenni's pic up as one of the suns dancers. does it look like she is wearing a ring on her wedding finger? Is that possibly the ring talked about in the past?
    NBA.com - 2007-08 Suns Dancers Revealed
    I think it was Cape who posted that it had been discussed. However, if this is a current photograph of Jenni why would she wear a ring on the third finger of her left hand.

I agree that TPTB would not allow her to show any overt signs that she is F1; so why would a photo appear with her with a ring on her finger.

Makes no sense to me. Unless this is an old photograph. Also can anyone see if she had the "pinky" ring on too?

I would like to reiterate what BlondieGal has said about the Brad Womack site. It is not run by nor authorized by any of his family, friends, or business associates.

All the bar sites ARE run by them and directly in their control.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

MySpace.com - Class of 1998 Alumni - 27 - Female - WICHITA, KANSAS - www.myspace.com/shsalumni1998

this is just a myspace page run by Jenni's highschool graduating class in Witchita,Ks. I am not sure if there are pics of her, because I can't get my page to load.. sometimes I hate myspace.. but there sems to be some talk about her there..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

hi guys i'm really new here, i just want to know if you have any idea how is behind brad womack myspace because 10000% he is not him

Quote Originally Posted by lovebradwomack;2654955;
    hi guys i'm really new here, i just want to know if you have any idea how is behind brad womack myspace because 10000% he is not him
    The Brad Womack myspace is not run by Brad or any of his friends or business associates. It is not a fan website. The "friends" are not connected to actual myspace accounts as far as the bars and the family. It is bogus and Brad's partners have asked for it to be shut down.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"