Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

here is Bevin's take on things right now..

Interesting - I just read Bevin's ep 5 blog
    MySpace.com Blogs - Bevin MySpace Blog

Bettina was the lucky girl to get the first individual date. She and Brad had a romantic Italian influenced dinner. The date appeared to be very mellow; just food, gondola ride and intimate talking. Bettina got a date that probably more closely compares to a "normal" date in the real world. I get the impression that the attraction is there but it's heavily weighted on Bettina's side. I feel as though she has stronger feelings for him than he does with her. It was obvious to me when she mentioned to him at the rose ceremony that she was ready to be intimate and he did nothing in return. No smooch, no soft touch on the cheek, no passion.

Up next…..Jenni, DeAnna, Kristy, and Hilary are in for a wild day of sun and fun. First off, Kristy makes a comment that she isn't a pool person. Who isn't a pool person? I've never heard that before. I wonder if she is unconsciously taking herself of out the game because she knows there are stronger connections developing. Well, back to the girls who are involved……DeAnna got some uncomfortable one on one time. If Brad wanted to kiss her so bad he should have just done it. What's the big deal if the other women see? I don't think it's a huge surprise that Bard is dating multiple women. So again we see him sucking face with Jenni. I think Jenni is the "make out" girl just like I was…….never did they show a lot of our (Andy and I) conversations, just us sucking face. Trust me people…..we do have a brain too.

And then comes Sheena, "brother's favorite", who got the "Cinderella date". I never saw enough of Shenna before to draw an opinion. I do think that she is very likeable and Brad's brother has good instincts. She was sweet and polite. I feel as though we are left wanting more on Sheena and Brad. Like is there chemistry? How did the date end?

I have to include that I was never given an individual (one-on-one) date with Andy. I always wondered why. One day I asked one of the executive producers and the response was "some women just don't need an individual date". Of course, that didn't stop me from desiring alone time with Andy. Anyway, I survived but I wouldn't be disclosing that my date "sucked" in front of the other women. Not only does it reflect poorly on your character, it gives the other women fuel for the fire.

Secondly, I told the producers that I'd just like to be taken out for a burrito on my individual date (if I ever got one). It doesn't matter what you are doing as long as you're together, learning about each other and enjoying the company. If these women think that dating is about flying from city to city, being serenaded by 4-piece orchestras, sailing on 100 ft yachts, then it's going to be a rude awakening.

At the cocktail party I cringed when Brad has his alone time with Hilary. Poor thing just didn't get it. I think she really only saw what she wanted and that was a future with him. I take my hat off to Brad for trying to tell her before hand. Unfortunately, there was no hope.

DeAnna got her first kiss. Bettina wants his hands on her and Jenni's ready for a cat fight. Ahh, another day in the life of the bachelor's women.

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Originally Posted by hayleysmommy
    Your Wedding Webpage - The Knot

Here is the link to Chad and Dillon's knot site..

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2612291;
    She is very, very pretty.

Wow, Bettina looks a lot like Chad's wife.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2631364;
    here is Bevin's take on things right now..

Interesting - I just read Bevin's ep 5 blog
    MySpace.com Blogs - Bevin MySpace Blog
    Thanks for sharing! I always love hearing from Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2606968;
    Then the other web-site shown for him above must be is incorrect because in the "Brad Womack Details" column it shows him as a Pisces!!!
    Brad has no my space only Jason and Wes does and Jason goesby babyfaceC this was posted in early post on this same thread by poster who works at their bar . some fan just adding stuff about Brad .
    so the scoripo could be correct .

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2633393;
    Brad has no my space only Jason and Wes does and Jason goesby babyfaceC this was posted in early post on this same thread by poster who works at their bar . some fan just adding stuff about Brad .
    so the scoripo could be correct .
    According to Wikipedia, his birthday is November 10, 1972, which makes him a Scorpio.

A link for Brad's Myspace page was posted on page 5 of this thread, post #49. He is listed as a Scorpio. I am not sure if this is a Bachelor fan site or Brad's page, but it looks similar to Andy's. I'll post the link again so you don't have to go back to find it.

MySpace.com - Brad Womack - 34 - Male - AUSTIN, Texas - MySpace.com - Brad Womack - 33 - Male - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/brad_womack

Another interesting fact...Bevin is listed as a "friend" on Brad's page. The avatar is a picture of Bevin and Tessa together! They look like BFF in that picture. Very strange...

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;2633783;
    Another interesting fact...Bevin is listed as a "friend" on Brad's page. The avatar is a picture of Bevin and Tessa together! They look like BFF in that picture. Very strange...
    Amber is also listed as one of his friends... she's from Sugar Land, Texas, right? Maybe we should ask HER some questions... Just kidding...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Amber is also listed as one of his friends... she's from Sugar Land, Texas, right? Maybe we should ask HER some questions... Just kidding...
    Yes, I think you should ask her some questions. Inquiring minds want to know...and Amber seems so nice, I'm sure she would clear up all the confusion. lol

I really wonder if that myspace page is really his - looks more like a fan site page - uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON