Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

OMG that proposal from Chad, is so romantic *Swoon* Brad said in an interview he wasn't as romantic as they are making him on the show, but Chad sure looks like he is.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Re: The girls' Myspace/Facebook/Online Bio information - Bachelor 11 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2619286;
    Not sure if anyone has seen this yet or not, but the Chuggin' Monkey (or whatever it is called ) has a whole section of its web page devoted to pictures from Brad's Bachelor season. Some of the pictures of the girls don't have very nice things underneath them. Not sure if this is the right thread to post this or if I am allowed to post the link, but mods feel free to do what you need to do. I haven't even had a chance to go through all the pictures yet, but I wanted to tell you guys right away so I could get someone else's opinion on it. I am not quite sure how this is sitting w/me right now. Here's the link:

The Chuggin Monkey - Austin Texas - On the World Famous 6th Street - Monkey Pics
    Some of those images are from here at the FORT. Hmmmm shades of when Bevin did the same thing. Took pics from the FORT and put them on her myspace last year. Interesting!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2619372;
    Some of those images are from here at the FORT. Hmmmm shades of when Bevin did the same thing. Took pics from the FORT and put them on her myspace last year. Interesting!
    Doesn't there seem to be many more pics of Deanna than others that are featured in this photo gallery?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2619376;
    Doesn't there seem to be many more pics of Deanna than others that are featured in this photo gallery?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about how many pictures there were of DeAnna. Wonder if it means anything?

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2619599;
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about how many pictures there were of DeAnna. Wonder if it means anything?
    Since the majority of the pictures are from the first week when everyone loved DeAnna, probably nothing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2619602;
    Since the majority of the pictures are from the first week when everyone loved DeAnna, probably nothing.
    True, maybe they haven't had a chance to update w/new pictures lately, lol! There are a few from this past week's episode where DeAnna is on the 2 on 1 date w/Jade though.

Maybe because there have so few pictures of Bettina??? so far that is

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2619624;
    True, maybe they haven't had a chance to update w/new pictures lately, lol! There are a few from this past week's episode where DeAnna is on the 2 on 1 date w/Jade though.
    After going through the 3 pages it looks like the usual screencaps and fun with Bachelor. I wonder if this is babyface's work since he has been a frequent visitor to the site

Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2619857;
    After going through the 3 pages it looks like the usual screencaps and fun with Bachelor. I wonder if this is babyface's work since he has been a frequent visitor to the site

That is a great thought! I bet you are right!

Not sure if this was posted or not.. I know there are a few Hillary fans out there.. I came across this tonight

Everything’s coming up roses for Newport grad

A 1999 Newport High School graduate, Hillary Reisinger, 27, is one of this season’s bachelorettes on the ABC television show “The Bachelor.”

Reisinger, daughter of Joy and Richard Reisinger of Newport, received her third rose from bachelor, Brad Womack, a successful entrepreneur from Austin, Texas, indicating that she will be on board for the fourth week of the show.

On week three of the series, Reisinger got a one-on-one date with Womack who brought one million dollars worth of jewelry along with him for her to wear on their special night.

At a romantic dinner in San Francisco, where they flew by private jet, she received her third rose which kept her safe during the night’s rose ceremony that took the original number of bachelorettes from 25 to 9.

While in high school, Reisinger was on the homecoming court and was active in cheerleading, softball, senior band, senior and county choir, music and national honor society, German club and student council.

In 1997, she was named Miss Perry County Fair Queen.

She attended West Chester University where she received a bachelor of science degree in biology, then Drexel University where she received her bachelor of science degree in nursing.

She presently works at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) in Philadelphia as a registered nurse and is studying to be a nurse practitioner in adult medicine.

“Every November she goes to India on a volunteer mission trip,” said her mother, Joy.

While there, she works at camps where medical personnel see hundreds of people who can’t afford care.

“She loves it,” Joy Reisinger said.

“The Bachelor” airs on Monday nights from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin