Page 6 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

I think the showering and cooking in a towel are paying Homage to the original McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy. Remeber the hotel room scene where we all became better acquainted to the good Dr's .. uh.. other side?

I'll say this.. Brad is definately hot! LOL! Beautiful blue eyes, hot body, and a great smile. A ratings winner for sure!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

babyface, we know, we know. Fleiss would have the whole show filmed shirtless and bikinis only if he could. Actually if he did a Survivor/Bachelor hybrid somewhere in a rainforest he could accomplish that very goal. It's a wonder he hasnt thought of it yet. Poor Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2565867;
    I hope everyone realizes... And I think ya'll do... That it would never be Brad's idea to film himself showering or cooking "shirtless".
    Sorry that he had to do that for the cameras, babyfaceC, but is it okay that we are enjoying the view?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2565883;
    Sorry that he had to do that for the cameras, babyfaceC, but is it okay that we are enjoying the view?

Have at it, ladies

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2565867;
    I hope everyone realizes... And I think ya'll do... That it would never be Brad's idea to film himself showering or cooking "shirtless".
    I think Brad being filmed in nothing but a towel was mandatory. No kidding. He was compared to Eric Dane (McSteamy) from Desperate Housewives and the steamy towel scene is a memorial event from that show. Anyways, there have been other bachelors filmed in nothing but towels ~ Ian McKee, Matt Hickl ~ Yowza! It's only publicity! Brad looks great!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2565878;
    babyface, we know, we know. Fleiss would have the whole show filmed shirtless and bikinis only if he could. Actually if he did a Survivor/Bachelor hybrid somewhere in a rainforest he could accomplish that very goal. It's a wonder he hasnt thought of it yet. Poor Brad.
    BabyfaceC, my ol' buddy pajama nailed it: shirtless and bikinis in a rainforest! We know it was a Fleissian move all the way! Brad will have a lot to live down! (I meant the studly labels, not his physique.) Now as for the grease that splatters on his chest...

And, haleysmommy, I missed the homage to McSteamy, not being a Gray's Anatomy viewer; although I did see a preview or recap. I think you are right!
    Last edited by tabby cat; 09-10-2007 at 10:06 PM.

I just have to say this.. I understand one of these young ladies is "showing off" her webbed toes.. I believe she is the brunette in the green colored dress... Why would anyone believe believe sharing this info on national TV is a wonderful idea? I can hear Brad now "Yes darling.. I soo want my future children to have my blue eyes, and your oh-so-sexy webbed toes" LOL!!!!! If this is her only "thing" too compete with the girls with the broken nose/broken face, she oughta pack it in now. LOL!!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Shots of Brad on the beach (yellow/beige house) is definitely Malibu beach. Sitting on the bench looking out at the ocean appears to be from the northern part of Malibu with Point Dume in the background. The arches Kendra found definitely look like the Agoura Hills/Malibu Hills I'll drive up that direction tomorrow and see if I can identify anything that will help us in our sleuthing.
    Last edited by barbell; 09-10-2007 at 10:13 PM. Reason: relooked at pics

Kendra your are the best thanks so much for the pictures. Now if only ABC would give up the BIO"S...

i thought being filmed in a towel was written in the Bachelor contract in Article 4, paragraph 8, sentence 2: The first party (Fleiss), on his whim, shall shoot the second party the bachelor, *insert name of current bachelor, to do the mandatory towel around waist shot.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!