Page 55 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

McCarten's hair/ear/earring.

I've tried several times and I just can't get this other picture to show up. Sorry.
    Last edited by kendra_k; 09-19-2007 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2578714;
    I definately think it is McCarten in the red dress standing in front of him. In this cap you can see the lighter hair.

Kendra, I think you're right about Kristy. She seems to be the only one with that short of layers.

Is it Morgan directly in front of Kristy, behind Jenni? The heavy right swpt bangs with thick dark hair seems to match.

Exceptional job, cynicgal! Your screencaps really help. Excellent job with the earring matchup, Kendra!

Do you have any idea who is the blonde is on the other side of him ~ the one that is leaning on the house.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 09-19-2007 at 01:56 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I definately think it is McCarten in the red dress standing in front of him. In this cap you can see the lighter hair.

Kendra, I think you're right about Kristy. She seems to be the only one with that short of layers.

Is it Morgan directly in front of Kristy, behind Jenni? The heavy right swpt bangs with thick dark hair seems to match.

WOW cynicgal! I think your totally right about McCarten. I never had her advancing until now. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2578721;
    The portrait pictures are so odd this season:

Natalie has hair in her cleavage and an odd wrinkle in her bodice that should have been flattened before the picture was taken or Photoshopped out. And, sorry, but the relationship of her head to her neck looks anatomically incorrect, like it was modified somehow; or it's an odd angle, suggesting another photo should have been selected. She's a pretty girl and I can't imagine this is her best photo.

Sarah's strap is falling off her shoulder.

And I can't imagine Jade's photo is her best.
    wooohoooo!!! Let the SNARKING begin...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Cynicgal your screencaps really helped and Kendra great find with the earring match on McCarten!

The FORT rocks!

BlondieGal the lady you are asking about to Brad's right our left looks like she has a ring on her left hand that is clapping...... ~ I'm looking at the screencap of Cynicgal's and that's where I see the ring.
    Last edited by Pansygirl; 09-19-2007 at 01:52 PM. Reason: add comment
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fogey

Re. the fire photo, the blondes flaking Erin have left hand parts--one has to be Hillary--and the blonde at the far left has a right hand part--Mallory or Sheena. There's a short brunette second to the left.

PS: I didn't intend to snark about the portrait photos, except maybe at the photographer. I don't think the do some of the women justice.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2578698;
    Is it saying I am attracted or not? I am at this one
    Since the question was raised about tall or short, I looked again and didn't see that height made any difference to that portion of the greeting. As stated, the 'ettes could be approaching him or already in banter stage...I think, though, (fool that I am) the tilt means he is more relaxed with the victim, er, bachette, er, young woman, er....

One other cap from the meet and greet I didn't mention is the one where he is initiating the touching of Jenni's arm. Others are reaching out to him, but he seems to initiate with Jenni.

Oh, and if you tilt in a kilt, it's a bonus of wonderful proportion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Looking back at this pic:

Could number 3 be Sheena in the red dress? Also, could it be the same dress she is wearing when she is crying in the limo?

I'm thinking number 5 is Hillary because isn't she really tall? She's next to Erin.

And I think number 2 is Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2578741;
    Cynicgal your screencaps really helped and Kendra great find with the earring match on McCarten!

The FORT rocks!

BlondieGal the lady you are asking about to Brad's right our left looks like she has a ring on her left hand that is clapping...... ~ I'm looking at the screencap of Cynicgal's and that's where I see the ring.
    Whoops ~ we figured out that girl already ~ Kristy. Thanks Pansy.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2578617;
    I have the same for the same reasons - McCarten is the only maybe b/c we can't verify that pic
    in the top 15 list we have running - we have it listed as Melissa instead of Michele

here is the revised list
    note: these are verified through pics or a friend - the things from the fire pic are still not on here as we keep sleuthing them
    1 Kristy tall, red halter in toast shot
    2 ERIN - from fire pic
    3 Sarah - thatone's friend
    4 DeAnna fire pic & pic with rose that places her past RC1, RC2, RC3
    5 Jade black halter and necklace
    6 Mallory white halter dress
    7 Hillary broken nose in toast shot
    8 Jenni in pic with rose which places her past RC1, RC2, RC3
    9 Sheena - crying in limo
    10 Michele- has bangle on that is shown in toast shot
    11 Lindsey specifically mention by Brad in PC

possibly McCarten per earring and couch pic

I think it is safe to say that Melissa is not on the list! - I had originally mistaken her for Michele - and I am pretty sure the drunk girl looking for her fake breast doesnt make the cut!!

something to consider - Solisa lives very close to him - would he keep her if there was any possibility on the first night for that reason?