Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291292293294295296297298299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,008 of 3008

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2593171;
    Looks like Jenni gets one of the first smoochies

This is not good, why is her arm across or in between she and Brad. Not good body language.

You know a thought occurred to me, Fleiss or someone alluded to a crier in this group. Is it possible that the 'Sheena crying in car' is actually an emotional woman on the WAY to the FRC and she is petrified during the in- car interview they always do on the way over.Just seems so odd to 'out' a final four in this manner, IMHO.... Also put me in the camp of it being Sheena on the beach, not Bettina, the girl on beach has a flatter bum and much smaller calves than the Bettina portrayed in the 'blowing kiss' pic. Also on some of those close up shots the girls nose appears broader than Bettina's.

Quote Originally Posted by asher13;2593410;
    You know a thought occurred to me, Fleiss or someone alluded to a crier in this group. Is it possible that the 'Sheena crying in car' is actually an emotional woman on the WAY to the FRC and she is petrified during the in- car interview they always do on the way over.Just seems so odd to 'out' a final four in this manner, IMHO.... Also put me in the camp of it being Sheena on the beach, not Bettina, the girl on beach has a flatter bum and much smaller calves than the Bettina portrayed in the 'blowing kiss' pic. Also on some of those close up shots the girls nose appears broader than Bettina's.

Last season Amber was shown crying going into a limo at the final four., the only difference is they didn't show her face like they do with Sheena.

I feel that Hillary is the emotional one.

The reason why you dont see the butt is because on the patio her right leg is straight while on the beach picture her leg is bend.

Doesn't the ring belong to the brunette (Sarah??) leaning over and holding something in her right hand. The shoulder witht he yellow strap belongs to her. The blond next to her, has a black halter top (see the strap under her hair) and the person next to her (Stephi??) is wearing the blue dress ... I think. DeAnna and Jenni are behind Brad and well as another brunette.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2593418;
    Doesn't the ring belong to the brunette (Sarah??) leaning over and holding something in her right hand. The shoulder witht he yellow strap belongs to her. The blond next to her, has a black halter top (see the strap under her hair) and the person next to her (Stephi??) is wearing the blue dress ... I think. DeAnna and Jenni are behind Brad and well as another brunette.
    Jelle I thought this too while I was reading over the forums tonight to try and catch up. (before I go to bed hehe) To me it does look like the brunette is holding the red item in her hand. Just my opinion.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Closing this thread and opening Part Two.

Please be sure to read the first post in that thread. Thanks.