Page 15 of 301 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

You are correct, OnTheBus!

Excellent pictures, Cape!

Pansy, I sure hope we are given another commercial because I am going cross-eyed with some of these pictures. We need better shots.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

OntheBus - I think you are right about that!!

I put the pics of Brad next to each other - he definately has two different outfits on - but which one for the fire?!?!?

I think this is not the first night - a lot of the girls seem to have on shorter dresses and I THINK the girl with the curly hair has a purple dress on and for the first night had on a pink dress - not that another one didn't do her hair like that but I think it seems to fit her - Brad's face with the other tie on seems to have the fire glow on it - I really think that screen cap is RC2 -

I also think the cheerleader is a new girl - the only other one I can see her kind of looking like is the curly haired girl - BUT her cheeks don't seem to match up

This looks like it might be a "rose or go" date and she got the rose. I say this because of the more casual dress. Or it might be a rose handed out on a group date.

dresses in toasting picture: red tie strap, black tie strap, white tight horizontal pleats, black strapless, and some sort of floral conncoction? I didn't notice any visible rings or bracelets on the arms with no faces - but this is a post ceremony toast...where are the other of the 15?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2575561;

I put the pics of Brad next to each other - he definately has two different outfits on - but which one for the fire?!?!?

I think this is not the first night - a lot of the girls seem to have on shorter dresses and I THINK the girl with the curly hair has a purple dress on and for the first night had on a pink dress - not that another one didn't do her hair like that but I think it seems to fit her - Brad's face with the other tie on seems to have the fire glow on it - I really think that screen cap is RC2 -

I also think the cheerleader is a new girl - the only other one I can see her kind of looking like is the curly haired girl - BUT her cheeks don't seem to match up
    I think cheerleader girl is #3

I think the girl Brad is kissing may be fire girl same skin tone, hoop earrings, although there are many hoops this year, they must have been goodie bag gifts.

I think you are right cape pic of the glowey brad is fire night

I was thinking that fire blowing pictures were the next rose ceremony too. The brunette is to Brad's right in both pictures, and blonde behind him in both pictures too. That is why I was lighting up the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2575570;

This looks like it might be a "rose or go" date and she got the rose. I say this because of the more casual dress. Or it might be a rose handed out on a group date.
    That does look like a more casual date, Arielflies.

OnTheBus, I think that cheerleader girl is #3 too.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 09-17-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2575570;

dresses in toasting picture: red tie strap, black tie strap, white tight horizontal pleats, black strapless, and some sort of floral conncoction? I didn't notice any visible rings or bracelets on the arms with no faces - but this is a post ceremony toast...where are the other of the 15?
    I agree that this is not given in a RC - at first I thought the rose was superimposed but you can see her holding it - Brad is not in a suit so definately not at a RC - and a highly innapropriate kiss for the middle of a RC!!!

I think this is a rose or go date - I am doubting this is during a group date b/c again the kiss appears to be a little more intimate than I would hope they would do in the middle of a group of girls!

Nice call on the cheerleader!!! I didn't see it at first but once I put them next to each other... she definately has the same chin - now what Hawks are those?

I hope no one minds my constant side by sides - I am really visual and this helps me -
    Last edited by cape; 09-17-2007 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2575561;

Who is cheerleader girl? Are you referring to the girl in the front. It looks more like she is holding a shawl in her hands.. or do we know for a fact those are pon-poms? LOL! Another girl doing a cheer? Wasn't that Kate last season? LOL

If this has already been sleuthed, sorry.. I have some catching up to do still.. busy weekend! Just checked ABC .. no girls yet, but new Bach website.. It's gotta be coming soon!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Cape I appreciate the side by side pictures ~ I'm a visual person too!
    So many thanks for doing that .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I wonder if the girls were asked to bring some "gimmick" Perhaps the cheerleader girl and the flame thrower girl are the same date/time - like a pre-RC party.

The actual circus date isn't until week three.

I think the girl in the red dress standing slightly in front of Brad with the flame thrower may be the same girl sitting next to Brad when the dancer comes in. And the girl holding the shawl looks like the dancer girl - maybe just he hair and similar dress. Beter pics would help
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

WOW.. I just wanted to say you posters are so interesting to read and you make this thread so much fun. I came here after the Bachelor 10 was over, I can see I missed a lot of fun reading all the sleuthing and good entertainment. Thanks to All of You.