Page 12 of 301 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Thanks for posting the news release Triskele
    So we have:
    Week one: Meet and greet
    Elilminate 10
    Week two: Del Mar race track (7) and Beach house bash (8)
    Eliminate 3
    Week three: Circus (6) and SF dinner and Ice cream date and ????
    Eliminate 3
    I wonder if they are going to do SQT this time. It worked well last time

I wonder what they did to the girls to get them to take off their clothes? Or was it voluntary? Hee hee

Kendra - AWSOME find on the bachelorette house! The pictures are amazing and ought to help with finding locations in the house. I wonder if there will be poolside RCs. It is so dramatic. The girl who fell down the stairs had quite a fall! Perhaps they had the family meet the final girls there also?????
    Do you think it is possible that Brad could have been "cooking" in that kitchen? If the picture was flipped?
    I didn't see his shower there however
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

looking at the property and all the pictures it is gorgeous!! Although knowing Fleiss - this is where the Bachelorettes will be:

it is labeled as Studio 1...

here are the kitchen shots next to each other - I dont think they are the same - I think the fridge is behind the counter on this and it is dark wood doors - but the one next to Brad is stainless steel - I think the wood is darker as well - but I could be wrong what do you guys think

Last edited by cape; 09-16-2007 at 09:03 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2575045;
    Kendra - AWSOME find on the bachelorette house! The pictures are amazing and ought to help with finding locations in the house. I wonder if there will be poolside RCs. It is so dramatic. The girl who fell down the stairs had quite a fall! Perhaps they had the family meet the final girls there also?????
    Do you think it is possible that Brad could have been "cooking" in that kitchen? If the picture was flipped?
    I didn't see his shower there however
    Great find, Kendra!

Maybe the cooking-in-towel picture was shot in Brad's kitchen in Austin, since there are shots of him running in TX in the same group of photos. The cooking-in-towel kitchen and the Malibu kitchen are not the same room.

I've been wondering if the woman who fell down the stairs wasn't pushed... Oh, that goes in another thread...

Cape, I think you're right about the bachelorettes staying in that shack.

And, I've been wondering why the press release says the ette strips down to her bikini in the first episode? She has a bikini under her dress?
    Last edited by tabby cat; 09-16-2007 at 09:07 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

First of all, great job, Kendra, (as usual, you ARE amazing! s) on finding the Bachelorette pad!!! (and the bench, earlier ).
    Did anyone catch the new commercial during Extreme Makeover promoting both DWTS and The Bachelor? There were a few (very short) new clips including Brad kisssing a girl, but I wasn't taping it, so I can't tell who she is?? There's also a Bachelorette dressed as a cheerleader (insert jokes here: MsFroggy ) who made a comment referencing pompoms (I think) and how hot Brad is?? Darn I wish I had my tape going!! At the end, they show Brad raising his eyebrow rather comically... but that was about it, besides some group shots of the girls at the first cocktail party.

I must say, this is the first season that I can remember that we have not had more post, first night screencaps that we've disected. Usually we have several commercials before the girls' names and pics are released, but this time only that one of the cocktail party pics. Why the stinginess, Fleiss/ABC??? Inquiring minds "NEED" to know!! By now we have had at least 9 of the top 15 narrowed down, but I'm the eternal optimist who thinks we'll get them either tomorrow or Tuesday. Tues. is usually the release of preview PR for the following week of current and upcoming shows, so maybe Monday, since nothing was released Friday!!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fan

Great job once again Kendra : yay

Thanks for the news Triskele

The clip was at the very end of Extreme home makeover right before the family goes into the house.

The pompom girl is in blue and white with Hawk's (I think) on her shirt and she says "You are so hot, my pom poms are sweating" to Brad

Heads up: There is a clip of the toast and it looked like about 6 girls

It is a strange clip in that it shows some bachelor stuff at the beginning and then DWTS and then more Bachelor

Really cute picture of Brad at the end
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Sorry about the double post

The cheerleader is blond and has her hair in pigtails. She has a long sleved shirt/sweater in medium blue on and the logo is the outline of a star with Hawks in cursive running through the right side in White.

The toast is six women and this cap comes at the very end of the first segment of the preview.
    The first part of the preview is the clip of Brad running on the beach and throwing the football, with the clip of the toast at the very end.
    The second segment of the bacheler preview is the same one of the girls at the party the first night with the cheerleader at the very end and the cute eyebrow raise from Brad.

I don't know how to get the pics off my tape

Jelle

do you have a digital camera that you could take pics of it? I am going to look for the cheerleader info!!

I would also like to add that I have serious concerns about a girl who would actually put on her cheerleading uniform for him!!! Could this have been a hometown date and she was showing off her high school uniform - that would rank up there wtih Lisa and the wedding dress!!!!!!!

Hi I thought I was all alone here!

No, I think that the cheerleader was the first night. It looked like they were sitting down talking "formally" not at "home" And she is acting sort of cutsie or coy ... and he makes a really funny face, lifting one eyebrow.

We can check the abc videos tomorrow and see if it is there

I was most excited about the pic of the toast, I am sure there are six. One girl is wearing a scrunchy white dress and I think another black. It goes so fast that we relly need someone to cap it who can pause the sceen.

A giant thanks to DREAMER for the great caps and to cafegirl for the heads up

Is this girl on fire???

I don't think this is the first night - Brad is wearing brown.

I guess we have our 15 here............. Isn't Brad dressed the same?

Our cheerleader ..............

Last edited by jelle; 09-17-2007 at 03:07 AM.