Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2583094;
    that is Bettina and Estefania - if you look the strap is silver like Bettina's and then Estefania has a ring on her left hand that matches the ring!
    Yes, you're right!!

Here's the fire picture plain

Here are the four pool pictures.

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2583106;

Here's the fire picture plain
    so it turns out - Tauni is really short - so she is not the girl in front of Estefania on the steps - see her in this picture - she is in the back next to Kim

I also searched for Tauni and I dont think she ever lived anywhere but Minnesota

looking at the fire photo - I drew a line from the girl we think is Kim to Estefania - they are pretty close in height - Estefania is just about an inch shorter than Kim when she is in Heels and Kim isn't - but #7 is in heels - but she has her legs bent - so is she used to trying to seem shorter?

I am sure that girl isn't Tauni - but are we sure its Kim?

Last edited by cape; 09-23-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2583114;
    Here are the four pool pictures.

I am sticking to my original thought on this---RBPG is RBFG---Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2583016;
    I am now thinking that the fire-blwoing has nothing to do with the F15 and is just something that happened before the rose ceremony. Evidence to support this is that there is a girl in a short red dress shown and Rigina is the only one wearing a short red dress, and there isn't any evidence to prove that she is in the F15. I think we need to not base our F15 on this picture.
    I too went round and round as to whether this was first night or second but I couldn't get past the other girls dresses changing. Really the only dress that looks similar is the orange dress. There are two short red ones. No matter how I try, I can not see how the light could change any of the other short dress colors that they would look red. So I have to conclude it is the second RC night.

Another thought is that something else is happening in front of the crowd during the second RC and TPTB photoshopped in Natalie with the orange dress just to confuse us.

On a side note, my dh told the kids at dinner last night to be prepared, it was bachelor season so enjoy the homecooked meal while they could.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2583115;
    so it turns out - Tauni is really short - so she is not the girl in front of Estefania on the steps - see her in this picture - she is in the back next to Kim

I also searched for Tauni and I dont think she ever lived anywhere but Minnesota

looking at the fire photo - I drew a line from the girl we think is Kim to Estefania - they are pretty close in height - Estefania is just about an inch shorter than Kim when she is in Heels and Kim isn't - but #7 is in heels - but she has her legs bent - so is she used to trying to seem shorter?

I am sure that girl isn't Tauni - but are we sure its Kim?

Cape could it be Morgan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2583134;
    Cape could it be Morgan?
    I believe this was discussed at some length in a series of posts last week, about Thursday or Friday. Because of the cumulative and inconclusive basis for this thinking, because the posts occurred over a period of time and because there were contributions from several people, I encourage you to revisit the discussion.

Tabby Cat I just thought I would throw it out there. I didn't nescessarily think it was her. and I know we have taken off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2583141;
    I believe this was discussed at some length in a series of posts last week, about Thursday or Friday. Because of the cumulative and inconclusive basis for this thinking, because the posts occurred over a period of time and because there were contributions from several people, I encourage you to revisit the discussion.
    In other words - we have no idea if it could be Morgan or not

man...I can't beleive he would pick Morgan over kim but stranger things have happened on the Bachelor!