Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2583047;
    in that quote

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel . . . some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.

the ... usually means there were words left out - we need to know what those words are!! cause maybe he said

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel was just the hottest thing I have ever seen but showing me webbed toes shows that some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.

or

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel was just was too much for me and some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.
    cape was just the hottest thing I have ever seen
    you don't only have talent with photoshop now you should be a writer.

Good one Hotmomma you could have just hit the nail on the head. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2583058;
    Its Mallory she jumps into the pool and after the FRC they jump into the pool
    you could be a writer too!!!!

I forgot to say in my post - I do agree that it is probably enough to knock Jul out of the top15 -

so back to Bettina - I really hope there are new caps tonight!!

Okay - people - calm me down. I'm having Sunday Second Thoughts! First - I concede the red jacket lining. Thanks Jelle for the Brad ala boxer cap. But, that is not enough for me, oh no...I have to ponder Tauni rather than Kim. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong, as usual, about what I think I've seen. (I really should have left that sleuther badge in the drawer.)

Footballer in bikini screams Kim, but then I look at the fire photo once more. Yikes. One of the reasons I placed Kim as #7 was the wide, white bangle on her left arm. But, then I looked again at the large group photo around the coffee table, and the arm with a white bangle raising a glass belongs to Tauni, not Kim. Look upside of Kim's dress and you see a splash of bright white - the color of Tauni's satin gown. In the meet and greet photos Tauni is wearing a white bangle on her left wrist and chunky rings on both her right and left middle fingers.

A hint from an accidental tourist that I took to be Kim at the Circus could apply just as well to Tauni. Both are 31 yrs old and both have the lighter shade of brunette hair.

Back to the fire photo and something that has bothered me about #7 is the pouf on the back of her head. In her meet and greet, Tauni has a teased pouf toward the back of her head. Both girls also part their hair on the left and have a sliding bang to the right.

HELP!!!! Before I Is there any way Kim is in the hunt and not Tauni?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

maybe one of the girls says to him on the first night -

I am serious about being here and if it is you and me at the FRC - I would be committed to marry you then and there...

so they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2583066;
    Okay - people - calm me down. I'm having Sunday Second Thoughts! First - I concede the red jacket lining. Thanks Jelle for the Brad ala boxer cap. But, that is not enough for me, oh no...I have to ponder Tauni rather than Kim. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong, as usual, about what I think I've seen. (I really should have left that sleuther badge in the drawer.)

Footballer in bikini screams Kim, but then I look at the fire photo once more. Yikes. One of the reasons I placed Kim as #7 was the wide, white bangle on her left arm. But, then I looked again at the large group photo around the coffee table, and the arm with a white bangle raising a glass belongs to Tauni, not Kim. Look upside of Kim's dress and you see a splash of bright white - the color of Tauni's satin gown. In the meet and greet photos Tauni is wearing a white bangle on her left wrist and chunky rings on both her right and left middle fingers.

A hint from an accidental tourist that I took to be Kim at the Circus could apply just as well to Tauni. Both are 31 yrs old and both have the lighter shade of brunette hair.

Back to the fire photo and something that has bothered me about #7 is the pouf on the back of her head. In her meet and greet, Tauni has a teased pouf toward the back of her head. Both girls also part their hair on the left and have a sliding bang to the right.

HELP!!!! Before I Is there any way Kim is in the hunt and not Tauni?

can you send me the caps you are talking about or direct me straight to them - I will play with them and we will see what we can figure out!

Areil
    You know in the fire picture #31 (cape) in the screencape thread. I think I see a little pice of someones head there?
    Are you saying the bracelet possible ring could be Tauni. and not Kim?
    Or the liitle tuff.. Kristy kinda has that also and on the first night she wears a bracelet.
    Last edited by HotMomma; 09-23-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Here is another left handed toaster
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2583087;

First guess would be Kristy.....then Estefania because of the possible tie beneath her hair. Actually, almost definitely it is Estefania...... because she's standing next to Sheena in post #22.
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 09-23-2007 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2583087;

that is Bettina and Estefania - if you look the strap is silver like Bettina's and then Estefania has a ring on her left hand that matches the ring!