Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2583004;
    IMO, I think it's safe to say that these girls are NOT in the F15: Jessica, Lori, Melissa, Morgan, Rigina, Solisa, Susan, and Tauni.

My 'maybes' for being in the F15 are: Bettina and Kim.

Right now, my F15 list is: DeAnna, Erin, Estefania, Hillary, Jade, Jenni, Juli, Kristy, Lindsey, Mallory, McCarten, Michele, Natalie, Sarah, and Sheena.

Looking at the pictures of the girls meeting Brad for the first time and the picture of the F15 with Brad and the girl blowing fire, I am pretty sure our fire-blower is Natalie and not DeAnna. Natalie is wearing the same orange dress that is in the fire-blowing picture as is when she is walking out of the limo to meet Brad.
    I think that this was shown to be a separate night(Pre 2nd RC) because on the first night--there is only one girl with a short red dress on, whereas on this night of the fire blowing incident--there are multiple girls wearing short red dresses and Brad is wearing a different suit than what he wore on the first night.
    Also Deanna and Natalie part their hair on opposite sides--Deanna on right, Natalie on left. It looks like Ms. Fireblower parts on the right. Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2583004;
    IMO, I think it's safe to say that these girls are NOT in the F15: Jessica, Lori, Melissa, Morgan, Rigina, Solisa, Susan, and Tauni.

My 'maybes' for being in the F15 are: Bettina and Kim.

Right now, my F15 list is: DeAnna, Erin, Estefania, Hillary, Jade, Jenni, Juli, Kristy, Lindsey, Mallory, McCarten, Michele, Natalie, Sarah, and Sheena.

Looking at the pictures of the girls meeting Brad for the first time and the picture of the F15 with Brad and the girl blowing fire, I am pretty sure our fire-blower is Natalie and not DeAnna. Natalie is wearing the same orange dress that is in the fire-blowing picture as is when she is walking out of the limo to meet Brad.

No Kim?
    And why Julie?

I'm pretty sure Juli is one of the girls in the pink bikin's.

Kim and Natalie are the two I'm thinking of switching in my F15. I'm on the fence with Bettina also, but I just haven't seen or heard enough evidence to suggest that she goes past the first RC.

Kasha, the fire-blowing is from the first night b/c it is Natalie in her orange dress. If you go to the Screencaps forum and really look at the fire-blowing picture and then look at the 'out-of-the-limo' pics, it is Natalie.

I am now thinking that the fire-blwoing has nothing to do with the F15 and is just something that happened before the rose ceremony. Evidence to support this is that there is a girl in a short red dress shown and Rigina is the only one wearing a short red dress, and there isn't any evidence to prove that she is in the F15. I think we need to not base our F15 on this picture.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2582919;
    To answer your question in Lorenzo season Sadie and Jen had couch 1:1 talk with Lisa getting the first impression rose. They were the final 3 and Jen won
    bugs - I was looking at the screencaps we studied before the first show...maybe I didn't look far enough through what we had. I thought it would be interesting in hindsight to see if the later F girls were highlighted before the show.

Photo in question about Brad's red jacket lining: To me it looks like he is sitting on a rose - notice the shadows that could be a leaf and stem. Anyhoo...Last from me on this subject.

Any headway on the Bettina vs. Juli hunt? I'm off to re-study the fire and height photos.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-23-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2582699;
    I just read the article about Michele in her hometown paper. She says the same thing as Brad:

(Michele) Leavy isn't allowed to discuss the outcome of this year's season or even the first episode. She would only said, "You'll never imagine what happens." Courier News Online - S. Plainfield woman looking for love on ABC

The twin switcheroo?

Any more last names to add to the list?:

Bettina Bell, 27, a realtor who currently resides in Washington, DC.; now, in Hermosa Beach, CA?
    DeAnna, 25, a realtor who currently resides in Neunan, GA.
    Erin Gardner, 25, a publishing sales executive who currently resides in Tampa, FL.
    Estefania Leon, 26, an executive assistant who currently resides in Atlanta, GA.
    Hillary, 27, a registered nurse who currently resides in Philadelphia, PA.
    Jade Pounds, 24, a boutique sales worker who currently resides in Nashville, TN.
    Jenni Croft, 27, a Phoenix Suns cheerleader who currently resides in Wichita, KS.
    Jessica Kiss, 27, a news anchor who currently resides in Lady Lake, FL.
    Juli, 24, a law student who currently resides in Chicago, IL.
    Kim Hessel, 31, a realtor who currently resides in Woodbridge, CT. Nashville, TN
    Kristy Katzmann, 29, an acupuncturist, who currently resides in Chicago, IL.
    Lindsey, 25, a model who currently resides in Livania, MI.
    Lori Langley, 33, a biology teacher who currently resides in Annapolis, MD.
    Mallory, 24, a nanny who currently resides in Honolulu, HI.
    McCarten Delaney, 26, an account manager who currently resides in San Diego, CA.
    Melissa, 28, an event planner who currently resides in Westchester, NY.
    Michele Leavy, 30, a realtor who currently resides in South Brunswick, NJ. S. Plainfield, NJ
    Morgan, 24, a graduate student who currently resides in Tempe, AZ.
    Natalie, 25, a law student who currently resides in Duncanville, TX.
    Rigina, 31, an account representative who currently resides in San Diego, CA.
    Sarah, 23, a bar manager who currently resides in O’Fallon, IL.
    Sheena, 23, an internet marketing executive who currently resides in Walnut Creek, CA.
    Solisa Shoop, 25, an esthetician who currently resides in Georgetown, TX.
    Susan, 35, a project analyst who currently resides in St. Charles, IL.
    Tauni Sue Nessler, 31, an ER nurse who currently resides in St. Louis Park, MN.

Where did you find last names? Jade Pounds? That doesn't sound right. Estephania Leon? When did we get these?

Photo in question about Brad's red jacket lining: To me it looks like he is sitting on a rose - notice the shadows that could be a leaf and stem. Anyhoo...Last from me on this subject.
    If you go to post #25 in screencaps and look at Brad's jacket lying out on the bed you can see red lining in the jacket..
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-23-2007 at 03:09 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Here is the jacket
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Ok guys first of all goodmorning!

Now, I just posted an article in the Media section and I found something interesting in it:

Brad talking about the first night:
    “On one hand, I was pleased to see that some of the ladies would put themselves out there like that,” he said. “But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel . . . some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there. I like aggression, but it got a little bit different sometimes.”

Juli is the pretzel girl, and Brad seemed put off by it....Does this maybe seal the deal in Juli not making the final 15?!?

Just a little more information to help us out on the Juli staying or Juli going ordeal.
    Last edited by sanlee; 09-23-2007 at 02:03 PM.

in that quote

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel . . . some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.

the ... usually means there were words left out - we need to know what those words are!! cause maybe he said

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel was just the hottest thing I have ever seen but showing me webbed toes shows that some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.

or

But the twisting (her)self like a pretzel was just was too much for me and some are willing to put themselves out there, maybe a little too out there.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2582310;
    What does everyone think of the voiceover in the preview:

"You have to watch from the beginning to believe how it ends!"

What does it mean?
    Its Mallory she jumps into the pool and after the FRC they jump into the pool