Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2582725;
    Could she be the bejeweled date and covering her eyes for the surprise?
    I really think the photos of the dark haired woman with hoop earrings with Brad's white jacket over her shoulders are the SF date because of the bridge lights at the right in one of the images.

I don't think the Hillary covering her eyes photos are the SF date because it's dark when they're in front of the bachelorette pad. They still need to fly up to SF for dinner, an altercation at the restaurant and ice cream, not to mention Hillary needs to have her hair dyed and change earrings for the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2582814;
    I agree that is Sheena. But are we sure that she is in a limo?

First, in the upper right hand corner it looks like some type of a cd player/stereo. And I don't think that would be on the back ledge of a limo.

Second, I think there is too much "skyline" in the picture. And, is that the moon in the upper left corner? I don't think you could get such a view out of the back window of a limo. (reference post 300 for the caps)

So Sheena may or may not make it as far as the F4.
    Interesting thought remotecontrol.
    We see a girl crying in a car and assume that it is a limo. It has all the markings of an F4 exit, but seems to me it could also be a one on one date who did not get a rose leaving in a taxi.

... good points remotecontrol
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2582834;
    Interesting thought remotecontrol.
    We see a girl crying in a car and assume that it is a limo. It has all the markings of an F4 exit, but seems to me it could also be a one on one date who did not get a rose leaving in a taxi.

... good points remotecontrol
    Or even someone not getting a rose on a one on one date? We've not had that happen in ages...but if it were something like Steph's first date on Andy's yacht last season or something when a girl went somewhere and met the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2582835;
    Or even someone not getting a rose on a one on one date? We've not had that happen in ages...but if it were something like Steph's first date on Andy's yacht last season or something when a girl went somewhere and met the guy?

That's always a possibility for sure!
    Remember Jaime and Lorenzo and their gut-wrenching "Cinderella Opera Date"?!? After all that she was denied the rose. That was hard to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2582600;
    I will put out the top 15 proof I have

Kristy/Jade/Mallory/Hillary -
    Jade's Necklace is circled and that is Mallory's white dress

Cape ... the face in the # 3 circle in that shot looks definitely to be the same face as the mystery bikini girl. That is Hillary, correct ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2582696;
    Saturday evening and I've done a little weird research... First off, Cafegirl rocks. Season 9 (Lorenzo) she stated pre-show from the caps we had that he didn't seem into any of the girls - good read!

I looked for pre-show caps of seasons 9 and 10 to see if any of the F3 were featured in 1:1 first night convos with the Bach.

Season 9 was April (model gone first night) Agnese and Lisa (both F4)

Season 10 was Amanda, Tessa receiving Cinderella necklace (not really a 1:1 but prominent) and Danielle on the boat bow (fantasy date).

This year we have Jade and Deanna both shown in 1:1 convos on couches.

Does this mean anything - probably not, but I was wondering whether clues were given in previous years' pre-show commercials.

But, Cape - if the tantalizing slogan for this year is "You have to see the beginning to believe the end", or something like that, then the first impression rose may be a clue or a key? I did watch Treasure Hunters, LOL!
    To answer your question in Lorenzo season Sadie and Jen had couch 1:1 talk with Lisa getting the first impression rose. They were the final 3 and Jen won

I have to pick 2 of the following 3:
    Bettina
    Estefania
    Julie

Thoughts anyone? Any proof for any of these 3?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2582986;
    I have to pick 2 of the following 3:
    Bettina
    Estefania
    Julie

Thoughts anyone? Any proof for any of these 3?
    backwoods gossip here in GA says that both GA girls Estefania and DeAnna make it past the first round
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2582688;
    I agree, I can't imagine a dark suit having a bright red lining and the jacket seems to lay straight. I think that is a rose in Jade's hand -laying downwards.
    I guess we'll find out soon.

BTW--Cape--your photoshop and analysis skillz rock! Thanks!
    Hi guys... look at the picture of Brad, Kristy and Mccarten on the coach you will see the same color red from the back of the jacket. That is why I think its not a rose just his jacket.

IMO, I think it's safe to say that these girls are NOT in the F15: Jessica, Lori, Melissa, Morgan, Rigina, Solisa, Susan, and Tauni.

My 'maybes' for being in the F15 are: Bettina and Kim.

Right now, my F15 list is: DeAnna, Erin, Estefania, Hillary, Jade, Jenni, Juli, Kristy, Lindsey, Mallory, McCarten, Michele, Natalie, Sarah, and Sheena.

Looking at the pictures of the girls meeting Brad for the first time and the picture of the F15 with Brad and the girl blowing fire, I am pretty sure our fire-blower is Natalie and not DeAnna. Natalie is wearing the same orange dress that is in the fire-blowing picture as is when she is walking out of the limo to meet Brad.
    Forever a Word Nerd