Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3008

Thread: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 11: Part 1 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2582755;
    What am I supposed to look at?
    Sorry Green - that was for CAPE lol. I didn't quote it. My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2582758;
    Sorry Green - that was for CAPE lol. I didn't quote it. My mistake
    I think I am going to resort to taking notes.

My Bachelor obsession is taking on a whole new meaning! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2582760;
    I think I am going to resort to taking notes.

My Bachelor obsession is taking on a whole new meaning! LOL
    Ha.. and it's only just begun lol... have a good night Green, I'm going to sleep as well. Tomorrow will bring more headaches lol.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2582754;
    I can't take credit...someone else pointed it out somewhere on this thread! LOL

(Get it? One of Brad's bars is named the Chuggin Monkey!)

OK...I really need to get to bed!
    Those chuggin' monkeys are cute! Now, why don't they have any dizzy roosters smilies?!?

FORT Newbie

if this is indeed Chad's first appearence, it means that the initial photo of (what we thought is) Chad is actually of Brad, but flipped (then the mole goes on the left cheek - where it belongs ).
    also, by looking again at the last fire photo posted by Cape (BTW - Cape, I admire you so much for your entire work and dedication to this, specially now when you are ill !!!) - i am taking back my 2 cents, and I do not think anymore that #15 is between #3 and #11. That is just part of the black drapery (there are 2 long black draperies alternating with the pilars). WDYT?

Episode Detail: The Bachelor - The Bachelor 10/08/07

Twelve bachelorettes remain, and Brad takes six of them to the circus. He takes five others sailing (giving them a chance to show off their bikinis), and one bejeweled contestant gets the first one-on-one date: a trip to San Francisco on a private jet. Before Brad bestows nine roses, he springs a surprise test: He introduces his twin brother, Chad, and asks the bachelorettes to tell them apart.

The Bachelor Episodes | TVGuide.com
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-23-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by michaela;2582784;
    if this is indeed Chad's first appearence, it means that the initial photo of (what we thought is) Chad is actually of Brad, but flipped (then the mole goes on the left cheek - where it belongs ).
    also, by looking again at the last fire photo posted by Cape (BTW - Cape, I admire you so much for your entire work and dedication to this, specially now when you are ill !!!) - i am taking back my 2 cents, and I do not think anymore that #15 is between #3 and #11. That is just part of the black drapery (there are 2 long black draperies alternating with the pilars). WDYT?

Episode Detail: The Bachelor - The Bachelor 10/08/07

Twelve bachelorettes remain, and Brad takes six of them to the circus. He takes five others sailing (giving them a chance to show off their bikinis), and one bejeweled contestant gets the first one-on-one date: a trip to San Francisco on a private jet. Before Brad bestows nine roses, he springs a surprise test: He introduces his twin brother, Chad, and asks the bachelorettes to tell them apart.

The Bachelor Episodes | TVGuide.com

I realized tonight she is not there when I watched in slo mo - I have no clue where she is - she might not be there -

Maybe the missing girl is the one who fell down the stairs? I have no idea - sure wish we could find her for some clues!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-23-2007 at 01:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Newbie

maybe the 1st impression rose was not given afterall (that's why is laid on the table) and they are 14 girls only this time ...

I realized tonight she is not there when I watched in slo mo - I have no clue where she is - she might not be there -

Maybe the missing girl is the one who fell down the stairs? I have no idea - sure wish we could find her for some clues![/QUOTE]

OKAY - why am I doing this?

WHAT IF...
    we have been working on the assumption this is Mallory - but it is really Juli -

this moves Mallory over to be the tall blond - she is a pretty tall girl and I believe might be too tall to be the girl behind Brad - and then frees up a short blond spot and kicks Bettina out of the TOP 15...

Brad does have a look of horror on his face when he sees her - BUT he starts with this look...

and if he is anything like most men - his first thought was the benefits of having a girlfriend that flexible...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2582598;
    Sheena is in the crying limo pic wearing a red dress and Michelle can be identified in the toast cap. Both definate to move to the next round.
    I agree that is Sheena. But are we sure that she is in a limo?

First, in the upper right hand corner it looks like some type of a cd player/stereo. And I don't think that would be on the back ledge of a limo.

Second, I think there is too much "skyline" in the picture. And, is that the moon in the upper left corner? I don't think you could get such a view out of the back window of a limo. (reference post 300 for the caps)

So Sheena may or may not make it as far as the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2582563;
    right now this is where my Top 15 sits -

cape could girl 3 and 4 be juli and erin since they both are so short?