FORT Fan

Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2007/doc/dnr080807.doc

August 8, 2007

ABC’S NEW “BACHELOR” IS A SINCERE, SEXY, SUCCESSFUL SELF-MADE MAN
    WHO MAY BE THE SERIES’ HOTTEST GUY YET

The 11th Edition of ABC’s Popular Romance Reality Series Will Premiere
    With a 90-Minute Special on Monday, September 24

Brad Womack, 34, a successful, self-made entrepreneur, has been selected to star in the 11th edition of ABC’s popular romance reality series when it returns this fall on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (9:30-11:00 p.m., ET), on ABC with a special 90-minute season premiere. It doesn’t hurt that his sexy good looks make him “The Bachelor’s” own “McSteamy.”

For all his hard-earned accomplishments, there is one thing missing from Brad’s life: He is ready to find his soul mate, settle down and have the family life he has so long desired. But Brad’s heart, determination and commitment have already given him a good head start.

Currently residing in Austin, Texas, Brad co-owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married. With the success of these establishments, they are now looking to expand into other ventures and are in the early stages of developing a hotel.

Brad had an early plan to make his mark on the world and, at 19, left Texas State University (known then as Southwest Texas State) after one year of college to work in oil fields across the country to save up money. His eight-year odyssey took him all over Texas and then to Louisiana, North Dakota and California.

After working diligently in the oil fields, he got into bartending with his twin brother, Chad. After some eight months tending bar, he had enough money saved to finance the purchase of his first drinking establishment with his brothers in 2001, when he was just 28. Since then, their very successful business has exploded to where they’ve purchased a bar a year.

However Brad has had to overcome some obstacles on his way to his booming business career. Born in Atlanta, his family stayed there until he was 12 years old, and then the family moved to Livingston, Texas, where he went to high school. Growing up in a single-parent home, his challenging days as a youngster helped to instill in him a good work ethic, the importance of a stable family and the ability to be a good provider. Not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he is appreciative of what he has accomplished on his own. These strong values, coupled with great looks and undeniable sex appeal, make him the perfect catch. Brad is sincere about his search and optimistic that he will find the woman who could become his wife.
    Last edited by leeniel; 08-08-2007 at 08:33 PM.

Last edited by pajamasam; 08-08-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Re: Media for Bachelor 11-Brad Womack

*** Perhaps one of the FA's could bring over the media posted in the other thread ***

Please
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

abc13.com: Latest entertainment and celebrity news from KTRK

8/08/07 - LOS ANGELES, CA) - Brad Womack, 34, has been selected to star in the next edition of ABC's romance reality series 'The Bachelor.'

The self-made entrepreneur currently resides in Austin, Texas.

He co-owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married.
    Brad decided early on to make his mark on the world. At age 19 he left Texas State University (then known as Southwest Texas State) after one year of college to work in oil fields across the country.

After working in the oil fields, he got into bartending with his twin brother Chad. After eight months, he had saved enough money to finance the purchase of his first drinking establishment with his brothers. Since then, their business has exploded and they've purchased a bar a year.

The only thing missing from Brad's life is a soul mate.

You can watch Brad look for love when 'The Bachelor' returns on Monday September 24th with a special 90 minute premiere, beginning at 9:30 p.m.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was glad to read both of Brad's brothers are married. He is going to need their help keeping him grounded once the series airs.

I think he is cute.. not feeling the mustach . but looks like it might be an interesting season. Can't wait to see the low maintenance beauties they find for this guy.

FORT Fan

Exec: New 'Bachelor' is 'sexiest' Texan

New 'Bachelor' is 'sexiest' Texan

Brad Womack, a 34-year-old bar owner, is ABC's new "Bachelor," set to premiere Sept. 24.

And executive producer Mike Fleiss says they've got a real hot one on their hands.

"He's the hunkiest, sexiest bachelor ever," Fleiss told the Daily News. "And not only is he good-looking, but he's just a sweet, sincere guy. We've had a million guys on the show and he's the first who has ever come to me and said that he really appreciates the opportunity and he wants to pay for a barbeque for the entire crew and staff himself when the show is over."

Fleiss said his casting team discovered Womack in one of his Texas bars on a night they were scouting for women to appear on the show. That's usually how it happens, though, since the show considers candidates who send in tapes to be less than desirable.

"We've never used one of them," said Fleiss. "Those guys usually tend to be cheeseballs. Like, check out my Ferrari! Look at my pecs! It's better to find a guy who's nominated by his boss or his family or his friends or some girls in the office."

Fleiss also says that not only is Womack the hottest bachelor yet, but the pool of women vying for his affection is the most beautiful group yet.

"Because Andy Baldwin, our previous bachelor, was so popular, the caliber of the women jumped up substantially," he said. "It's a pretty dazzling cast. All new girls - but one of them is the hottest girl in 'Bachelor' history."

Womack sounds like he's in for a treat - but if he's such a catch, why is he still single?

"It's the same old, same old," said Fleiss. "I think he had a couple long-term relationships that looked like they were going to end in marriage and then didn't. Then he got really committed to his work and, next thing you know, he's 34 years old and needing some help from the 'Bachelor.'"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2513247;
    ......"It's a pretty dazzling cast. All new girls - but one of them is the hottest girl in 'Bachelor' history."
    Interesting statement. How can one women stand out as the "hottest girl in 'Bachelor' history" There have been a lot of "hot" women who have appeared on the show during the past 10 seasons. Is she the "hottest girl" according to what Fleiss considers "hot"?

Wow, On The Bus, a Fleiss interview - and it's a happy, cheerful, gleeful Mike Fleiss spouting about the show. Of course, it's still filming (ending currently unknown) but things must be going very well for him to actually submit to an interview.

We speculated at one point that Brad was discovered during the Austin calls...and that one of the bars would be involved. Also note the paid-for barbeque - a Fleiss example of a good guy. I guess he likes him.

And Fleiss credits Andy for raising the female applicant bar. This should be interesting.

When I see Fleiss happy, that means ending, but also evil thoughts regarding editing of certain bachelorettes' personalities.
    Excellent on point one . Big OH OH on point two.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas