Page 6 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Well, we did hear that Chad was there for the early filming, so maybe. But, really, how tacky; just because you are a twin doesn't absolutely mean you have the same attractions to the same women. Someone who might have turned Chad off, might have been "the one" for Brad.

Women on this show once again being treated like cattle - move them through the gates and sort them out for branding. I hate Fleiss!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2537566;
    Well, we did hear that Chad was there for the early filming, so maybe. But, really, how tacky; just because you are a twin doesn't absolutely mean you have the same attractions to the same women. Someone who might have turned Chad off, might have been "the one" for Brad.

Women on this show once again being treated like cattle - move them through the gates and sort them out for branding. I hate Fleiss!
    Yep, VERY juvenile and probably humiliating for the girl. The thing is that IF the girl is actually there to see if BRAD is the guy for her and visa versa, going on a date with his brother instead of Brad isn't going to help. This would also, probably, decrease her time with BRAD, so it would be very counter productive. I think it's also kind of icky in terms of her trying to establish a flirtation with a married guy! All unbeknownst to her.

If this is true then Fleiss aught to be ashamed of himself and maybe it is time to pull the plug on the bachelor for good. I however am not sure that this is true. We will see.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Any woman who is interested in Brad for real, better get used to the "twin" connection. We have heard that Brad and Chad are very close, as is the family, and the business partners.

I think Chad was there for the first week, which was until the RC#3, but I could be wrong on that. Hopefully the "exchange" was only the first night - and anything goes then Hopefully, we won't be seeing cartwheels, pushups, the worm, and arm wrestling.

Fleiss can either do the funny or he can do it mean - editing
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

It should be very interesting to see how Fleis and Co. play the twins among the unsuspecting women.

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________
    I would like to change my avatar to one from Bachelor 10. Can someone point me to where I can find those, and give me instructions to get it setup under my name? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2537689;
    Any woman who is interested in Brad for real, better get used to the "twin" connection. We have heard that Brad and Chad are very close, as is the family, and the business partners.

I think Chad was there for the first week, which was until the RC#3, but I could be wrong on that. Hopefully the "exchange" was only the first night - and anything goes then Hopefully, we won't be seeing cartwheels, pushups, the worm, and arm wrestling.

Fleiss can either do the funny or he can do it mean - editing
    I am hoping that you are right, because I can swallow that. I just don't like the idea of a married Chad dating the women beyond meeting them at the begining. It could be more like what they did with Jenny in Jesse P's season only since he is twin brother, he is covertly helping Brad weed out the golddiggers and fame (I can't bring myself to say the word--you know what I mean.) I am hoping that it isn't more than that. I am sure that once they got down to like 9,6 or 4 where kissing each one is likely, that it would be Brad only on the dates and not do the trading places twin thing then.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Ohiogirl Welcome to the FORT

We all hope you will stay around for the show and with us
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I just read Mike Walker's gossip in the National Enquirer and he does mention this spoiler twist on the bachelor. It's on page 12 and it's dated August 27.

DistractedByShinyThings micmac68's Avatar

Oooooh! I must really be out of it to not have seen the ol' twin switch coming! I hope everyone is right, and it is just the first night or something. If I were Chad's wife, I might be a little upset if his role were any thing more than "inquisitive brother hoping to weed out all the insincere girls on behalf of his hot twin brother." Some of the girls we've seen in past seasons have gotten kind of snuggly on that first night... Can't wait to see how this plays out!!!

It may just be me, but I don't think the brothers looks exactly the same. I guess Brad is maybe built stronger than Chad? His face seems to be more full and the hairline seems to be different. I'm not sure if the women will be able to tell on the first meeting, but the more perceptive minds might notice right away. Wouldn't that make for a good show!