Page 5 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

While some people do still get married young, a lot more are getting their careers stable and having a good time with the single life, which is what you should do. Then once you get married you are ready to give the other up so to speak. I got married at 34 and my hubby was 38 and neither of us was married before. That was a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by austinboy;2517867;
    That's kind of ridiculous to think that because someone is 34 and isn't married yet that there must be something wrong. A lot of people, including me, get very caught up in trying to make something happen in their lives and just haven't had the time or the opportunity to meet the "right" girl.
    I totally agree with you on this one. I am 31 and have never been married either. I have a career, I own a home, I have a great life etc. I just haven't met the right one yet. It doesn't doom me to failure when I do meet the right one and get married. How you do in your marriage is more on your commitment, values etc and on those things in your partner, not on your age, your background or what you do for a living. I had to depend this point on Jokers a minute ago when someone said he would fail because he owns a bar. This is individual issue and we have to be careful and avoid stereotyping. I have a good feeling about this season. BTW we probably should discuss this in another thread as I am not sure what this has to do with the media releases. I am as guilty as anybody here, but thought I would bring that up if the mods decide to move us over to another thread.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I guess it wouldn't occur to me to think that something would be "wrong" with Brad because he's unmarried at 34. The only "heads up" for me was when it was stated in an article that HE had problems committing because of his mother's problems in her multiple marriages. It was stated that he's worked out those issues. I don't know him, but I would say that I could understand how experiencing first hand his mom's marital woes could cause problems and sorry, but I definitely feel that a person needs to work those issues out before getting married himself/herself.
    Beyond that again, I don't know Brad, but him being 34 is not a problem in my eyes. It could mean that he HAS truly taken the time to work things out before committing to marry, which anyone would view as wise.

So is the National Enquirer still considered reliable information regarding the Bachelor show? I was told of a spoiler alert by Mike Walker in the latest edition on which Brad's twin is used on the show to double as his brother during filming. Apparently some of the bachelorettes are not too pleased when they find out that this is happening under their noses, especially since he is a married man.

I think a few of us saw this coming.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2536608;
    So is the National Enquirer still considered reliable information regarding the Bachelor show? I was told of a spoiler alert by Mike Walker in the latest edition on which Brad's twin is used on the show to double as his brother during filming. Apparently some of the bachelorettes are not too pleased when they find out that this is happening under their noses, especially since he is a married man.

Yea we all saw that one coming!!! I wonder if they got to go on two group dates - one with Brad adn then one with Chad and Chad helped him weed them out!!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Ooohhhh, how fun! The twin, swap thing......

This is going to be GOOD! Bwahhaahaahaah!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2536608;

I really hope that they pulled this stunt in the very beginning of filming when there wouldn't be any expectations from Chad to swap spit with someone. But I really think that was a "duh" assumed stunt...he has a TWIN.

As for The National Enquirer...I thought they haven't made predictions on the last 2 shows, but as far as leaks
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2537457;
    I really hope that they pulled this stunt in the very beginning of filming when there wouldn't be any expectations from Chad to swap spit with someone. But I really think that was a "duh" assumed stunt...he has a TWIN.

As for The National Enquirer...I thought they haven't made predictions on the last 2 shows, but as far as leaks
    Yes, I am hoping it is early before emotions come into play. I just can see Fleiss having fun at the bachelorettes expense.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2536659;
    Ooohhhh, how fun! The twin, swap thing......

This is going to be GOOD! Bwahhaahaahaah!
    Oh, yes! This is going to be anything but a serious search for Brad's soulmate, imo. My feeling is that any girl who is matched up with his twin for a date has NO chance of being chosen. I'm expecting a pure no holds barred snarkfest. Pure entertainment. Everyone will be there for the "right" reason and that reason is to pull in the ratings for Fleiss. I hope that all participants have gotten that memo and won't get hurt.

FORT Fan

Posing as your twin and allowing your twin to stand in for you in a dating situation supposes an age of about 14 - he didn't have to go along with this - and I'll bet it was before they even knew he had a twin - and you're right - this was so predictable