Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11-Brad Womack

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2513640;
    onthebus, this is a great article!! Brad may not wish to host that BBQ after he sees the edited version of this show!!
    I totally thought the same thing. Well, yeah he might want to now but he hasn't seen what you can do to him on television..........:nono

Here's hoping for at least a fun season to watch and at least we have a good bachelor to look at, he is definitely McHottie!

I might have to agree he is the hottest bachelor yet!

Gotta love TMZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2513402;
    It makes me wonder about the term "hot". . . are we talking absolutely gorgeous and sexy in a classy way--this is of course VERY subjective OR are we talking Anna Nicole type trashy "hot"? That's just a very strange statement, imo, however, it does give us a heads up that there will probably be a ton of Texas-like beauty queen types this time around.
    I read that in the article and I immediately thought. "Who has been on the bachelor before, but not as a contestant but is really hot." Such as a sister or friend...............

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2514483;
    I read that in the article and I immediately thought. "Who has been on the bachelor before, but not as a contestant but is really hot." Such as a sister or friend...............
    Fleiss is a man who makes his living making attractive women behave in an ugly way.. chancesa are his "hot" is a typical male response.. big smile,big hair, big boobs, big attitude..LOL!!

sorry .. I couldn't resist..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2513525;
    If Brad is such a good catch, why is he still single?
    now that's one legitmate statement if I ever heard one lol

FORT Fan

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Will You Watch The New Season Of The Bachelor? | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Thu, 08/09/2007 - 11:01am by PopSugar

The Bachelor will be back in September, and ABC has just revealed their new man of the hour. Brad Womack, a 34-year-old bar owner from Texas, will star in the 11th season of the show. We can't believe this reality show is still on but it clearly attracts an audience. So tell us, will you watch the new season of the The Bachelor?

Yes - I love this show and the new guy looks totally dreamy!

No - It's overkill at this point and there are so many new shows I'm more interested in!

Maybe - If I like the first episode, I'll keep watching.

Other- I'll tell you below in comments.

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2517463;
    Will You Watch The New Season Of The Bachelor? | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Thu, 08/09/2007 - 11:01am by PopSugar

The Bachelor will be back in September, and ABC has just revealed their new man of the hour. Brad Womack, a 34-year-old bar owner from Texas, will star in the 11th season of the show. We can't believe this reality show is still on but it clearly attracts an audience. So tell us, will you watch the new season of the The Bachelor?

Yes - I love this show and the new guy looks totally dreamy!

No - It's overkill at this point and there are so many new shows I'm more interested in!

Maybe - If I like the first episode, I'll keep watching.

Other- I'll tell you below in comments.

I am not shocked that 63% say overkill. People have been dragging this show into the grave for the past couple of years... I even thought the bachelor was going down the tube...that was until Andy came along. I a)wasn't certain they would air another bachelor and then b)new immediately they hit a goldmine with Andy.

We always compare one season to another - I think it will be even more interesting to see how we compare Brad to prior seasons. As long as he turns out to be not another Jessie or Aaron - I think we are OK.

FORT Newbie

That's kind of ridiculous to think that because someone is 34 and isn't married yet that there must be something wrong. A lot of people, including me, get very caught up in trying to make something happen in their lives and just haven't had the time or the opportunity to meet the "right" girl.

Quote Originally Posted by austinboy;2517867;
    That's kind of ridiculous to think that because someone is 34 and isn't married yet that there must be something wrong. A lot of people, including me, get very caught up in trying to make something happen in their lives and just haven't had the time or the opportunity to meet the "right" girl.
    I think that now we are seeing even more of a trend of people putting off marriage until they are established in their careers and certain that the person they is marrying are indeed the right one.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by austinboy;2517867;
    I got married for the first time at age 36. My husband was 37.

It happens. For us, looking back, it was about things we each needed to do on our own and for ourselves. Part of the personal journey we each needed to be ready for a family. I can't say I knew it when I was single, that I was actually choosing that status for a reason, but hindsight is 20/20, as they say. I am a much better person, a much better partner, and a much better parent because of it.

I would hope that at that age, he'd be more sure of what he wants, and hopefully he'll find it on the show! I think an older Bachelor (compared to some in their 20's) is a much better idea.