Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11-Brad Womack

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2513359;
    Interesting statement. How can one women stand out as the "hottest girl in 'Bachelor' history" There have been a lot of "hot" women who have appeared on the show during the past 10 seasons. Is she the "hottest girl" according to what Fleiss considers "hot"?
    It makes me wonder about the term "hot". . . are we talking absolutely gorgeous and sexy in a classy way--this is of course VERY subjective OR are we talking Anna Nicole type trashy "hot"? That's just a very strange statement, imo, however, it does give us a heads up that there will probably be a ton of Texas-like beauty queen types this time around.

If Brad is such a good catch, why is he still single?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2513525;
    If Brad is such a good catch, why is he still single?
    I don't get why being single at 34 makes someone not a great catch! I know a lot of wonderful people who chose to get married later in life - and 34 is hardly an old man -

by all accounts - Brad is a great guy who has had several long term relationships that didnt end up being the one and he appears to still be friends with most of his exes

and I am also doubting that there will be texas beauty queen types - his friends all say he likes a natural low maintenance girl - I am guessing he will pick a natural beauty - probably who is more comfortable in a pony tail and jeans than all dressed up

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

onthebus, this is a great article!! Brad may not wish to host that BBQ after he sees the edited version of this show!! :nono
    That
    one of them is the hottest girl in 'Bachelor' history."
    statement had me shaking my head laughing the same as many of you!!! What I was thinking is, wouldn't it be a hoot if she was eliminated the first round?? However; Fleiss wouldn't even mention her, if he couldn't "exploit" her for at least a few rounds!! It will be fun to guess which one we think she is, when the pictures come out. I think as girlsmom says, our interpretations can be very different from Fleiss's.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2513640;
    onthebus, this is a great article!! Brad may not wish to host that BBQ after he sees the edited version of this show!! :nono
    That statement had me shaking my head laughing the same as many of you!!! What I was thinking is, wouldn't it be a hoot if she was eliminated the first round?? However; Fleiss wouldn't even mention her, if he couldn't "exploit" her for at least a few rounds!! It will be fun to guess which one we think she is, when the pictures come out. I think as girlsmom says, our interpretations can be very different from Fleiss's.
    reading Fleiss' interview made me laugh too. He is trying to get his ratings up before the show even begins. By saying that a certain Bachelorette is the "most beautiful" yet.. he's playing up to the superficial... or trying to entice more men to watch this show..LOL And can I just say how snarky that sounds in regards to the other bachelorettes from past seasons?!

I agree, we all have different ideals of beauty..I know I keepsaying it.. but I am dying to ee the women. They better release their pics soon..
    And I also agree.. after the editing.. Brad may want to punch Fleiss in the nose.. or throw him in a barbeque instead of throwing one for the crew..LOL
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

And I also agree.. after the editing.. Brad may want to punch Fleiss in the nose.. or throw him in a barbeque instead of throwing one for the crew..LOL
    Oh how true! Haleysmommy, I hope this isn't forshadowing!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think as girlsmom says, our interpretations can be very different from Fleiss's.
    So true cafegirl. I think that Fleiss's definition of hottest would have alot to do with wanton sluttiness. Was that mean? Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2514125;
    So true cafegirl. I think that Fleiss's definition of hottest would have alot to do with wanton sluttiness. Was that mean? Sorry.
    LOL, now pajamasam WHERE would you get that idea about Mr. Fleiss' preferences?

Latest Frankenbachelor Created! - TMZ.com

gotta love tmz

Like cockroaches, Fidel Castro and Nic Cage's career, "The Bachelor" series just will not die! It's alive!

For the 11th season of the fauxality show, ABC has electrified 34-year-old bar owner Brad Womack -- the next hunky buffoon to set women's rights back 40 years! A rose for your integrity?!

Starting September 24 -- and following in the kinda-hot-kinda-not, white bread footsteps of Alex Michel, Aaron Buerge, Andrew Firestone, Bob Guiney, former NFL QB Jesse Palmer, Byron Velvick, Jerry O'Connell's brother, Travis Stork, "Prince" Lorenzo Borghese and Navy Lt. Andy Baldwin -- Womack will get his chance to wine, dine and swine his way through 25 desperate, fame-seeking single wannabe bimbo brides! Ah, the sanctity of marriage.

Meanwhile, gay marriage is legal only in Massachusetts
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fan

RE: Fleiss I Agree, I don't think I will have the same taste as him.

Haleysmommy thats cute
    Last edited by OnTheBus; 08-09-2007 at 05:12 PM. Reason: changing to a comment because the link was provided in another thread ;o)