Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185186187188189190191192193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,949 of 1949

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2680779;
    I don't know what there is to explain, babyfacec, and I wouldn't begin to try if I were you. Let Brad do Brad's dirty work.

Brad had it stipulated in his contract that he didn't have to choose if he didn't want to. Sure enough, he didn't. It clearly looks pre-meditated to me and the ugly, mean looks he gave Deanna at the FRC were horrible. I thought he 'cared' for Deanna.

Not cool. Not by a f'ing long shot. This is BS.
    Yeah, ouch! What on earth happened between him and Deanna? That was just bizarre. He was much more sensitive to Jenni. I was really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2680782;
    Brad has nothing to defend. He made a choice based on his heart, he did not love either girl.
    What heart? How can you see his heart with all the venom shooting out of his eyes? I thought he cared about these young ladies.

Bad form!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Babyface you have nothing to defend, Brad has a right not to choose. What bothers most of us is some of the lines he said to lead us all on. Like you once said this is reality tv he knows the cameras are on. What is he going to shout to the rooftops. I picked nobody. I can see spending a lifetime with...
    Bu the worst is deanna to be told he just let jenni go, her thoughts were I am the final one. Then he walks off the podium and leaves her there. Not cool pretty heartless.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2679125;
    Article in local Austin magazine... After it opens scroll down

http://www.austinmusicmagazine.net/m...-issue-Web.pdf
    So Jason, does he really have a "local playboy reputation" like the article says? He came across on the show as a truly honest sincere nice guy. It's a little hard to believe that the honest sincere nice guy is the guy with the playboy reputation. On the other hand, the ending tonight makes it believable. I don't know what to think.

Seriously, what just happened? He was ready to propose and suddenly changed his mind? How did he go from choosing the right ring to not even saying I love you and let's date for awhile? I guess the answer is I don't love you, but then why lead someone on to the final two. I mean it's like he has no feelings for either girl. Why go through prompting Jenni to reveal her feelings and talking toothpaste and toilet seats with Deanna? I am so perplexed. Someone help.

Why did Brad say in an interview that there were NO TEARS at the finale???????????? This guy is unbelievable. I don't think there is anything left to defend.

Premium Member

Since the finale is over we are closing the spoiler threads.

Premium Member

This thread is being re-opened.

Premium Member

Never mind, there's a new aftermath media thread in the regular forum.