Page 14 of 195 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Thanks babyfaceC !

Awesome interviews !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I concur!! The radio interview in particular really showed personality. He seems a well rounded, down to earth man, himself. Go Brad!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank you so much for the links to the interviews. It is really appreciated.
    Seems like a super guy, your friend Brad. I am looking forward to the show on Monday.

The interview seen here in Canada via Western New York station was good. Summary :- He was able to cut through alot of the crap quickily. He was looking for the fairytail romance. He went into this looking for a great result that's just what he got. It was a good time and far better than he expected. He is very, very, very happy with it.

They show three girls walking up to him. Can someone identify these three - the strip dress = DeAnna, the light yellow short dress with beads = McCarten, and a blonde in a light blue dress = Juli.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 09-21-2007 at 06:41 PM.

Excellent interview...thanks so very much as I missed it on GMA. Kudos to you for the info. You people amaze me that you all know this stuff.

Awesome interviews! Thank you! This is going to be a terrific season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

National Ledger - The Bachelor: Brad Womack Shows Off Body, Talks 'Settling Down'

The Bachelor: Brad Womack Shows Off Body, Talks 'Settling Down'

By Cathy Beers
    Sep 20, 2007

The new star of the ABC reality TV show "The Bachelor" is Texan Brad Womack. To call him "hunky" is fair and he has already been compared to Dr. McDreamy and if looks alone can bring this series ratings back he will be able to accomplish that. He's says he's ready to settle down and is looking for the right gal.

Of course we've all heard that before with this show. "I've dreamed of finding that one person that [makes] all of this worthwhile," Brad says. "I'm very excited. Help me! God help me, is she out there?" But still it has a good hook and a good looking guy to promote. The Insider has video and pictures of the new shirtless 'Bachelor'!

The Insider has this: The 11th edition of ABC's popular romance reality show is ready to set hearts aflutter with the new "Bachelor"'s sexy, shirtless bod -- the Atlanta-born Brad appears in a sizzling audition tape, working out and cooking breakfast while topless and talking about finding the perfect mate! "I'm looking for that person -- she's out there somewhere," he says, adding, "Loneliness isn't fun at all ... I can make eggs for two."

Brad offers more: "I don't have a family name, I'm not royalty, I don't play professional sports, but I'm here for the right reason. ... The ultimate outcome is me at the end ... getting on a knee and giving her a ring and moving back to this beautiful city and having fun," he says.

The latest season of "The Bachelor" premieres on Monday, Sept. 24, on ABC. Watch "The Insider" for more of the shirtless new reality stud! See the photos here.

He was interview by E in New York. It was a good interview. He's growing on me!

FORT Newbie

Re: Media for Bachelor 11-Brad Womack

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2513546;
    I don't get why being single at 34 makes someone not a great catch! I know a lot of wonderful people who chose to get married later in life - and 34 is hardly an old man -
    Not old to a 27 or 29 year old but some of the younger girls may think he is ancient.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-22-2007 at 12:33 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Media for Bachelor 11-Brad Womack

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanis;2581984;
    Not old to a 27 or 29 year old but some of the younger girls may think he is ancient.
    That is why I'm so glad we have what - 6 or 7 women in their thirties this time around. Nice change up. Maybe someone in that range is more ready to marry than a younger 20 something.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 09-22-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)