Page 13 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

I just posted scans of the magazine writes up about Brad in the screencaps only thread. The In Touch article was 5 full pages and I thought it was best put in the screencaps. Also, there was one small write up about Brad in Us magazine.

Sexy, saloon-owning 'Bachelor' raises the bar

Jade turns the charm on for Brad Womack in the season premiere of ABC's 'The Bachelor.'

Sexy, saloon-owning 'Bachelor' raises the bar .

By CRISTINA KINON
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Friday, September 21st 2007, 4:00 AM

Brad Womack, the man ABC has dubbed the "sexiest 'Bachelor' ever," says he isn't quite sure how to take the compliment.

"I don't consider myself the sexiest bachelor ever," Womack told reporters in preparation for "The Bachelor's" season premiere Monday night at 9:30. "They've had some great guys in my position."

Womack, 34, hails from Austin, Tex., where he's a successful bar owner.

"People think that it's so easy to meet people in the bar business, but as many good people who come in, I really am there to work," said Womack.

"I might see a woman that sparks my interest, but I may never see her again because it's not in my nature to go up and flirt and ask a girl on a date when I'm working."

And so Womack wound up looking for love on "The Bachelor," despite the small margin of wedded bliss others have seen on shows past.

"I went into it thinking that this is my very own experience," said Womack. "I am very well aware of the success rate of past bachelors, some have worked and some haven't - and quite honestly, I didn't even let that enter my mind. I said, 'Okay, this is my experience and only my experience and I want to go into it with an open mind and I did just that.'"

In the first episode, when the ladies fight for their first chance at getting some alone-time with Womack, some used pretty bold tactics.

One bachelorette folded herself into a human pretzel, while another shed her formal wear, donned a bikini and hopped into the pool.

"The bikini was very unexpected, but it was a nice surprise," Womack said. "On one hand, I was pleased to see that some of the ladies put themselves out there ... but some of them took me back a little bit. I like aggression, but it got a little bit different sometimes."

Womack said producers did a great job picking out 25 ladies who were just his type, the "kind of the beautiful girl-next-door."

"I love a beautiful woman, someone who takes care of herself, but more importantly is sweet, down-to-earth and very honest," said Womack. "And loyal, of course."

And it seems as though he found her.

While Womack cannot reveal the outcome of the show, he does say he's "extremely happy" and isn't worried about losing interest in whomever he ended up with while they have to hide their relationship from the public for the next few months.

"I think that if a connection is made," said Womack, "it's easy to keep it there."

I say a ring is at the end of this one. Hopefully there will be a WEDDING soon too. Lord I am hook again.

Brad Womack sounds very grounded in his views and what he hopes to find from this show. I like that.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I saw the interview as well. I really like him. I think he is not used to all this attention and he either is shy or maybe reserved. When he was asked anything he seemed to hesitate and look to the ground. I think he does not want to get trapped into letting something out of the bag so to speak. He has been warned that interviewers will try to trip him up. I think that he has found someone that he really likes and maybe there is no engagement but a definite promise to see each other. He says he is very very happy.
    Can't wait for the show to start.
    Now I have to figure out when Entertainment Tonight is on.

Here is whats going on between now and Monday Night

Entertainment Tonight - Interviewed in Austin should air on Monday (9/24).
    EXTRA - Brad will be in studio on monday and it will air on Monday
    Dancing with the Stars - Brad in the audience
    Houston affiliate (KTRK-TV) - Will air the first part of their interview on Monday in the 10pm News, and the next part on Tuesday (9/25) on the 4pm News. Also available on their website.
    Austin Affiliate (KVUE-TV) - They are planning to air interview in the morning news on Monday, and maybe another run during the evening news. Also will be on their website.

Interview shot this morning before Good Morning America

Click on the link below to see the video

ABC News

babyfaceC
    Thank you for your updates

FORT Regular

Soooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABC News Radio Interview Below