Page 12 of 195 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Media for Bachelor 11 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2581254;
    I watched GMA this morning -

Brad seems very sweet and polite and uncomfortable with the camera - I really like him

they asked him if he found the one - and he REALLY fumbled the question - "um, ah , well you are going to put me on the spot - you will just have to wait and see"

I really get the feeling Brad had a great time - but did not fall in love - or isn't anymore
    I agree that this response does not sound like he found his soulmate. At first I was willing to give him some slack thinking his closed mouth responses were because he's reserved, but I'm thinking now that answers/comments like this fumbled comment signal a Ring on a Rope ending.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The interview will come on at 4pm instead of 10. Sorry for the error in reporting. The interviewer loves the show so I do believe she will do a good one and I am going to tape to report. I will have to miss my favorite show TAKE HOME CHEF but for the board I'll miss this once. lol
    Last edited by bugsme3; 09-21-2007 at 10:33 AM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Thank you, Babyface. I guess it's time to start indulging in the tabloid mags again! I avoid them mostly, since i could care less about Britney or Brad and Angelina and Paris!! but when it comes to the Bachelor, I take one for the team!!
    Koolangel and BlondieGal, thank you for the heads up about the interview and the link. It was good with lots of good shots of the girls. I got the impression Brad wanted to keep talking but the newsguy cut him off!! Darn, him, I wanted to hear what else he had to say!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2581263;
    The interview will come on at 4pm instead of 10. Sorry for the error in reporting. The interviewer loves the show so I do believe she will do a good one and I am going to tape to report. I will have to miss my favorite show TAKE HOME CHEF but for the board I'll miss this once. lol

Thanks Bugs! Taking one for the team!

Originally Posted by cape
    I watched GMA this morning -

Brad seems very sweet and polite and uncomfortable with the camera - I really like him

they asked him if he found the one - and he REALLY fumbled the question - "um, ah , well you are going to put me on the spot - you will just have to wait and see"

I really get the feeling Brad had a great time - but did not fall in love - or isn't anymore
    Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Maybe TPTB don't want Brad to say anything too specific since there has been all the confusion and fall-out about the engagement - non-engagement/breakup or not drama with Andy and Tessa.

I think that we may be in for a season more like Charlie's and end up with Brad and his chosen in a serious dating relationship, but not an engagement.

Also, somewhere there was a quote from Brad along the lines of if a connection was made it would be easy to keep. I take this to mean that Brad is not saying there was no connection this time around. Instead, JMHO, I take it as him saying in general is there is a true committment/connection then the secrecy and difficulty in meeting during the separation, should not matter.

Welcome to the Fort, MissMilano! Interesting comments ~ I hope that you continue to post with us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;2581305;
    Also, somewhere there was a quote from Brad along the lines of if a connection was made it would be easy to keep. I take this to mean that Brad is not saying there was no connection this time around. Instead, JMHO, I take it as him saying in general is there is a true committment/connection then the secrecy and difficulty in meeting during the separation, should not matter.
    I agree.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Michelle Leavy

Wow what a difference a picture makes!

A warm welcome MissMilano !
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Welcome MissMilano

Good insight! Please stick around

i<3realitytv ... Isn't Michele lovely? Her bio picture does not do her credit!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I caught the interview on GMA this morning. Brad's got a great laugh.