Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2423371;
    Actually Bevin said on the ATFR that she knew in the limo on the way to the FRC that it wasn't her. She said later that she knew that something was wrong on the FD before the FRC. I don't think her hopes were up even though he put her on his left (our right, the previous "winner" side.) There were some extenuating circumstances this time as they had to get the table and sunset into the shot. I think more telling is the rumor that she had to leave hotel in early afternoon and how she would've known she was early. I think Bevin knew before she got to Andy as was evidenced by her crumbling before he could get his goodbye speach out of his mouth. JMO.
    Actually, when she walked up to him at the frc, she said "good morning".

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2423680;
    I thought she said "good how are you" that is what my closed captioning says.

(see that is my head spinning after all this )

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2424045;

I'll have to listen .....again! But I swear she said good morning. I rewound it so many times to hear that part.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2424243;
    I'll have to listen .....again! But I swear she said good morning. I rewound it so many times to hear that part.
    I also believe, after too many listenings to count, that she says "good morning." I've tried to hear other words, and it just doesn't work.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2423371;
    Actually Bevin said on the ATFR that she knew in the limo on the way to the FRC that it wasn't her. She said later that she knew that something was wrong on the FD before the FRC.
    It's been discussed previously how a number of people saw a difference in how Andy and Bevin were acting with each other on that final date. Yes, there were times when they looked pretty kissy kissy but they were more reserved with each other than they had been in the past. I think Andy's proclamation of love for her was more of a comforting 'Please don't feel badly Bevin. I do love you, you're a wonderful person and I really do care about you.' Even though he couldn't say on camera that she wasn't who he was going to choose in the end, he was trying to still allow her to keep her dignity intact. But with Tessa his proclamations were more 'Wow! I'm so in love with you Tessa!" He had a completely different demeanour with Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2424045;

I heard the same thing as well. Good and how are you.

You do not see her face though.

I think the sun (or the shiniest part) was towards the west as well. An early sunset.

FORT Fan

question--in the room, on tessa and andy's fd, when andy says...sometimes the greatest things in life (flashback to ht date--andy it again guiding the conversation in the hope that tessa will open up) involve big risks...what does he say after the line "got to know me and who i am"? it sounded something like, you followed/filled my heart????

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2424559;
    question--in the room, on tessa and andy's fd, when andy says...sometimes the greatest things in life (flashback to ht date--andy it again guiding the conversation in the hope that tessa will open up) involve big risks...what does he say after the line "got to know me and who i am"? it sounded something like, you followed/filled my heart????
    This line has always jumped out at me, too. I've played it back some but still can't get what he is saying...but it seems like he has mixed present and past tenses in one sentences.

We need help figuring it out!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2419213;
    masquinya , from the other day:
    I agree that Andy was shocked by Tessa's final night admission of love.
    I also agree that he had feelings of love for Bevin.
    But do you really think that he was more interested in being engaged at the FRC than in giving Tessa a chance for more time for love to develop? Why not just give Tessa a promise ring and try to get her to come to Hawaii for 10 days in the summer to see where things could go. Why would he dump Tessa just because she needed 2 more weeks to commit?
    I think that Andy was certain of his feelings for Tessa and that he knew her well enough to become engaged. I don't think he was convinced of her feelings for him - not whether she would say yes or not, but whether she was even in love with him. All Andy wanted to know was whether she loved him. As far as proposing - I believe if she had said, I love you and accept the final rose, but can we wait for awhile to make the engagement official, he would have said yes.

What Andy needed to know was whether she had REAL FEELINGS OF LOVE for him - and she had enough time to figure that out.

Does that help at all?

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2423680;
    I didn't catch that but it makes my point even more. Thanks for pointing that out.