Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3777787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

FORT Regular

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2423179;
    Actually, when I think about the room situation, when she gave Andy the gift, they were in HIS room, the one he was in while laying out his suit the next day. When he said good night to her, he was leaving HER room. He must have walked her back to her room and that is where we saw him leaving. Not sure what the reasoning may have been.........................
    Was he leaving her room? I thought they were in his room the whole time. If it was her room, then she again got the better room than Bevin if you think double doors=better. Bevin's had a single door, Tessa's (or Andy's) had double.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cas2;2423222;
    Was he leaving her room? I thought they were in his room the whole time. If it was her room, then she again got the better room than Bevin if you think double doors=better. Bevin's had a single door, Tessa's (or Andy's) had double.
    Hmmm, I see what you mean. I think the reason I thought he was leaving her room is because of that round mirror inside the door. That seemed to be in her room earlier, but maybe they never were in her room, but always his. Did he have a sitting room where they were with the food as well as the fourposter bed? I think the way they suddenly shifted from the food room to the bed rrom made me think they had changed suites, but maybe it was just all within Andy's suite.

It was all within Andy's suite. If you notice he did not leave with the gift Tessa gave him but with Bevin gift yes. I love how TESSA bite her lip when he left mmmm something hot was up.

He hair was a mess....yup...something happened in there.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelring;2421139;
    I would be curious to know if Beven might have thought she was final 1 based on where she stood at the final rose cermony. We all know that Fliess always puts the winner on the right, so if Bevin had watched The Bachelor previoulsy and knew any background of the show, She might have thought she was the winner based on where she stood when she came in. That would be very devasting to get her hopes up on then and then dash them.
    Actually Bevin said on the ATFR that she knew in the limo on the way to the FRC that it wasn't her. She said later that she knew that something was wrong on the FD before the FRC. I don't think her hopes were up even though he put her on his left (our right, the previous "winner" side.) There were some extenuating circumstances this time as they had to get the table and sunset into the shot. I think more telling is the rumor that she had to leave hotel in early afternoon and how she would've known she was early. I think Bevin knew before she got to Andy as was evidenced by her crumbling before he could get his goodbye speach out of his mouth. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by drooler;2420051;
    The word "rare" doesn't mean "most excellent." It means "hard to come by, unusual." I would guess that just as not all men and women are suited to be in the military, not all men and are suited to be military spouses.
    Thank you. You captured what I was going for in my post about military wives. Not everyone is cut out for it (even people with good charactor) and in my experience really good military wives were rare. Not impossible and I knew quite a few good ones, but I knew many more that weren't cut out for it than I knew ones that were. My mom and both of my grandmothers were excellent military wives so obviously they exist. I tried to defend myself after they disagreed with my "rare breed" comments but your take was perfect in expressing my thoughts. Once again Thank You! You rock!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2423346;
    It was all within Andy's suite. If you notice he did not leave with the gift Tessa gave him but with Bevin gift yes. I love how TESSA bite her lip when he left mmmm something hot was up.
    And how slowly she closed the door and looked out until the very last second

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2423346;
    YEp, you are right. Tessa's final date was all in his suite. Even the eating part had the drapes of his room. By the way, what are the little black bands they both have on their wrists at times? Bevin had one on during one of her final interviews and so did Tessa.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2423432;
    YEp, you are right. Tessa's final date was all in his suite. Even the eating part had the drapes of his room. By the way, what are the little black bands they both have on their wrists at times? Bevin had one on during one of her final interviews and so did Tessa.
    Hair ties? lol

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2423358;
    He hair was a mess....yup...something happened in there.
    Reminds me of a previous season where people noticed that Helene and Aaron had a change of clothes in their FD and speculation went wild. Something very well could have happened. Things that make you go hmmm. I am with everyone who says the decision was whether or not Andy would propose/Tessa accept proposal not whether it was Tessa or Bevin. He was in love with Tessa from much earlier in the process if Stephanie KS and Peyton were to be believed. Body language and eye expressions don't lie and can't be edited in if they are not there or totally edited out if they are there. JMO