Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

FORT Newbie

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

I would be curious to know if Beven might have thought she was final 1 based on where she stood at the final rose cermony. We all know that Fliess always puts the winner on the right, so if Bevin had watched The Bachelor previoulsy and knew any background of the show, She might have thought she was the winner based on where she stood when she came in. That would be very devasting to get her hopes up on then and then dash them.

Quote Originally Posted by jewelring;2421139;
    I would be curious to know if Beven might have thought she was final 1 based on where she stood at the final rose cermony. We all know that Fliess always puts the winner on the right, so if Bevin had watched The Bachelor previoulsy and knew any background of the show, She might have thought she was the winner based on where she stood when she came in. That would be very devasting to get her hopes up on then and then dash them.
    This is just my own guess, but I'd sort of think that there are a lot of emotions going on at that moment. Where one is positioned might be the very last thing on one's mind.

Now, maybe, if she was a sleuther in past seasons, she'd have noticed where she was standing, but it seems like it just wouldn't be a priority, in her thought sequence.

Again, that's just me.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

I keep listening, but I still don't hear Andy saying "YOU" have a big decision to make. It still sounds like "I" have a big decision to make. To me, her worried look and her "I know" is because she is not sure if he will chose her. I am not sure that Fleiss would actually let us hear a "You"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2421226;
    I keep listening, but I still don't hear Andy saying "YOU" have a big decision to make. It still sounds like "I" have a big decision to make. To me, her worried look and her "I know" is because she is not sure if he will chose her. I am not sure that Fleiss would actually let us hear a "You"
    I have listened to this so many times and I to me it sounds as though the editing as purposefully garbled this word so we can't tell what he says, and assume that it is I. It shouldn't be that hard to distinguish between, I, you, or we. I think they purposely messed up this word because otherwise we would know that the decision already was made, or was up to Tessa. They wanted to keep this scene in because it goes with the edit of indecision for Andy between Bevin and Tessa if the viewers here "I", so therefore they messed up the word so we couldn't tell for sure and in watching it the first time assume it's I.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2421858;
    I have listened to this so many times and I to me it sounds as though the editing as purposefully garbled this word so we can't tell what he says, and assume that it is I. It shouldn't be that hard to distinguish between, I, you, or we. I think they purposely messed up this word because otherwise we would know that the decision already was made, or was up to Tessa. They wanted to keep this scene in because it goes with the edit of indecision for Andy between Bevin and Tessa if the viewers here "I", so therefore they messed up the word so we couldn't tell for sure and in watching it the first time assume it's I.
    I couldn't agree more---it's the only word that is garbled and if you listen it sounds messed with---just another editing trick.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2420754;
    I rewatched (again) and re: the part on the beach. Last night was the first time I actually thought Andy said "you know, there's a big decision to be made tomorrow".

Who knows - not that it matters anymore!

Wiccan, I do not even know where to post this, so I hope you see it. You do such a great job with screencaps - is there any way you could capture a picture of Andy & Tess from the ATFR when they are cuddled together watching the proposal. They look precious to me there! Thanks!
    I just watched. I thought he said "so yeah, I got a big decision to make"

I have watched bits today. More than I care to admit But it seems like his voice is a little shacky during that conversation. Possibly cold combined with nerves?

FORT Newbie

I heard "so y'got a big decision to make." You and got sound really slurred together. I'm positive I hear something that starts with a y. Try listenin' to it without lookin at the screen, then try it with your eyes closed.

[QUOTE=59hawaii;2420267 That's what I loved most about Tessa and Andy ... it was such a sweet and real romance that took place under the most [B]unreal [/B]circumstances.

Very well said!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2419921;
    Another thing I noticed about the final date was when he left the room he did not have the gift. When he left Bevin's date he was carrying the card. So obviously something was different with Tessa's date.
    Actually, when I think about the room situation, when she gave Andy the gift, they were in HIS room, the one he was in while laying out his suit the next day. When he said good night to her, he was leaving HER room. He must have walked her back to her room and that is where we saw him leaving. Not sure what the reasoning may have been.........................