Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3474757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

talldede I just rewatched the finale today. Some of my post is not entirely correct I think. Tessa told Andy's sister that she would move to Hawaii to be with Andy, and that he filled a void she didnt even know she had in her life. Andy said his sister spoke to him of her conversation with Tessa. He knew absolutely that she'd move for him. So what was the big conversation about with Tessa at the beach? And all the mutual nervousness? Whether to propose? Whether to accept? I think so. It's like there was a subtext. When she made her declaration of love to him, he was very moved. It meant that he could propose and he knew she'd say yes. She even said she'd say yes, in a PI.

I am so happy I am not the only one who has watched, rewatched....and rewatched...and rewatched!

I have listened to it many times, and thought he may have said YOU have a big decision to make. Listen & let me know what you think!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2419548;
    talldede I just rewatched the finale today. Some of my post is not entirely correct I think. Tessa told Andy's sister that she would move to Hawaii to be with Andy, and that he filled a void she didnt even know she had in her life. Andy said his sister spoke to him of her conversation with Tessa. He knew absolutely that she'd move for him. So what was the big conversation about with Tessa at the beach? And all the mutual nervousness? Whether to propose? Whether to accept? I think so. It's like there was a subtext. When she made her declaration of love to him, he was very moved. It meant that he could propose and he knew she'd say yes. She even said she'd say yes, in a PI.
    Andy was aware of the conversation Tessa had with his sister. Andy knew she wanted to continue the relationship. Andy was not confident that she'd say yes to a proposal.
    The conversation on the beach, while drinking beers was difficult. Andy was trying to talk to Tessa and she seemed to shut down. Cut to sitting on the couch in her room and more awkwardness. Andy's body language was resigned. He was leaning forward, his hands clasped, his one kiss to her was quick and not warm. She was worried. Cut to the "MOMENT" at the edge of the bed. Tessa did 3 things. She wrote to Andy about her feelings, she told him she was falling in love and she demonstrated her love by making that darling collage. Andy had won the love trifecta. And according to him, that is when he KNEW that she was his gal.

Please note, this entire scene is edited to poorly, we are only getting what Fleiss wants us to see. But, it worked for Tessa, she finally in a big way let Andy into her heart.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418940;
    For a laugh,

Did anyone notice how comfortable Andy felt with Tessa. When Tessa made the butt comment and not you the horse.

Andy gave her the finger, she just laughed.
    I didn't catch that. I thought he was just slapping his butt, while sticking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2419606;
    I am so happy I am not the only one who has watched, rewatched....and rewatched...and rewatched!

I have listened to it many times, and thought he may have said YOU have a big decision to make. Listen & let me know what you think!
    In the name of research, I'll go back and take a look. I'll let you know nutty1.

FORT Fan

Another thought. Tessa could have made her declarations of love at the FD, off camera. She could have also told him then that she would move to Hawaii.

But since it was in their alone time, Fliess didn't have any footage. Once the producers found out about this, they had to recreate some of this on the final 1:1. However, he also needed to keep the reluctance edit going.

Both girls seemed to act so differently on that last episode. Bevin was not herself and initiating as much or as agressively as she had throughout the whole season. Tessa seemed to have a calm about her.

ETA: Andy told her I freakin' love you after he saw the collage. But Fleiss had to slice and dice it to appear as if Tessa was the first to say it to him.

Other participants have commented on how much talking goes on off-camera at the FD. So maybe the moving or the love comments shown on the final 1:1 were not the first time Andy heard them.
    Last edited by remotecontrol; 05-26-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2419606;

nutty1 - I have now listened more times than I'd like to admit, and I think you are right.

He does say, "so YOU have a big decision to make" Man, this would make so much sense, and it is the subtext that pajamasam was referring to. The big question left for Andy was a proposal, yes or no. WOW!

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2419817;
    nutty1 - I have now listened more times than I'd like to admit, and I think you are right.

He does say, "so YOU have a big decision to make" Man, this would make so much sense, and it is the subtext that pajamasam was referring to. The big question left for Andy was a proposal, yes or no. WOW!
    I also noticed how they kept mentioning taking big risks.

"So you have a big decision to make."
    "I know."
    "Sometimes the greatest things in life involve big risks."

In room: "Like we were talking about earlier, sometimes big things in life involve great risks. Just the fact that you come on this journey, got to know me and who I am, it means a lot to me."

I wonder if they were referring to the proposal...?

[QUOTE=sulian;2419283;]
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2417077;
    And I agree with both Team_Andessa and your posts.

Let's just pretend Tessa was not in the picture at all. Do you Bevin fans really believe Andy would have proposed to her? He may have chosen her if Tessa was not a contender only because he may have liked her best of the remaining contestants.

Actually, if Tessa had not been in the picture, I think Andy may have done more to cultivate a relationship with Danielle. She never really had much of a chance timewise. And then it would have been D versus B in the end. In that case scenario, I am not sure which way he would have gone. The good girl or the "wild child"
    Sulian,

That is an intresting question.

Even though I saw the lovestory of Tessa and Andy. I knew Andy felt very strong about Tessa early on. I wondered if Fleiss was going to do a switch at the last minute. I thought of Danielle. Of the F3, other then the strong bond I saw with Tessa and Andy. The second inline emotional connection I saw was with Danielle.

I also wonder if he would have still proposed to Tessa, if she had not told him how she felt. I do not think he would have gone with Bevin. At least I do not think so. I am not in Andy's head. (I do know he wanted a wife, but he was so in love with Tessa.)

If Tessa was not in the picture. I do not know. And since she was in the picture, I do not bother thinking about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2419830;
    I also noticed how they kept mentioning taking big risks.

"So you have a big decision to make."
    "I know."
    "Sometimes the greatest things in life involve big risks."

In room: "Like we were talking about earlier, sometimes big things in life involve great risks. Just the fact that you come on this journey, got to know me and who I am, it means a lot to me."

I wonder if they were referring to the proposal...?
    I've wondered also if they could have been talking about moving to Hawaii. We never saw a conversation about this (I don't think) but we know they talked about it. Maybe that was one of Tessa's last hurdles. I think this because of Andy's response as he reads her note, his eyes get really wide when he reads, "I don't want to go back to the life I had before this" or something like that. That statement seemed to touch more or at least the same as the I love you's.