Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418753;
    Fleiss editing showed us what he wanted us to see.

Example we saw Andy telling Bevin about him wanting to become an astronaut. Astronaut was in the college that Tessa gave him. They went to the space/science museum on her hometown visit.

Andy was very specific, with all the Bachelorettes, about his life in the Navy and the fact that he wanted children etc.

As for the tidbits of the promos, they were made up all after the final filming. They were put there to grab us in to the storyline the Fleiss was making up. Andy had already chose his bride to be. Now Fleiss was making up a stroy to confuss us until the final rose.
    I guess I'm not making my point to clear. If Andy has the same type of conversatons with Tessa (that he had with Bevin but we just didn't see), how come he didn't know if Tessa was willing to move to Hawaii? IMO, that would have been so important for them to talk about before his HD. JMO.

do we know anything about the next bachelor?
    chris said it was in the works? and aren't we due a bachelorette soon? or does that show not bring in the same kind of ratings?

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2418805;
    I dont' know it this has been mentioned anywhere, but last night I was watching the frc one more time and noticed something that along with comments I have read everywhere that shows me how strange the edits can be. Tessa's bedroom is NOT the one we saw her in with Andy the night before. That one was HIS bedroom, the one we saw him laying his suit out in the day of the final rose. Same picture on the wall, same lamps. So, they did the previous night's taping in his hotel room, not hers. This along with all the other things I have read, ie, the cuts from the proposal, the voice overs leads me to believe only what I have actually seen with my own eyes. Since they are not allowed to talk at all about what really went on behind the scenes, I really don't believe much of anything I saw and heard on the show. What I DID see was Tessa and Andy on tv in real life after the show looking every bit a loving couple. I see that they have very similar values, backgrounds, educations, and goals. I read about families that have similar goals. For now, and to keep my own sanity and faith in love, I will go with that and hope they really do make it in the real world. And I also will be hesitant in the future about getting so emotionally involved in what I now know is such a staged process. So, good luck to Andy and Tessa. I love that couple and think they can make once away from the show.
    Yes I just went back and look it seems that it is his room. Interesting she might have gone back to his room for a while
    Last edited by bugsme3; 05-25-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2418994;
    I guess I'm not making my point to clear. If Andy has the same type of conversatons with Tessa (that he had with Bevin but we just didn't see), how come he didn't know if Tessa was willing to move to Hawaii? IMO, that would have been so important for them to talk about before his HD. JMO.

Andy and Tessa got along great. Others that left the show said that. They enjoyed each others company and all the other things that Andy was looking for. They talk about many many things.

To me, the whole season was not if Tessa will move to Hawaii or anywhere else with Andy for that matter.

It was about Tessa telling Andy how she felt about him. Did Tessa love Andy like Andy loved her?

She told him at the Last chance date.

That sealed the deal. (In my opinion of couse, since I am not Andy.)

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2418992;
    I did not notice that. Too funny!
    I thought he was lifting up his shirt to show her his butt! In any case, it was funny.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2419022;
    Andy and Tessa got along great. Others that left the show said that. They enjoyed each others company and all the other things that Andy was looking for. They talk about many many things.

To me, the whole season was not if Tessa will move to Hawaii or anywhere else with Andy for that matter.

It was about Tessa telling Andy how she felt about him. Did Tessa love Andy like Andy loved her?

She told him at the Last chance date.

That sealed the deal. (In my opinion of couse, since I am not Andy.)
    Clear and concise. That sums up the season nicely. Thank you!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2417264;
    Tessa didn't have THAT much time on her hands. IMO, that's why Andy asked how could she have done it.
    Actually they DO have THAT much time on their hands.

Okay another scene...After Andy tells Tessa that "I frickin' love you" (x2) on the bed he pulls her in or does she pull him in...anyway...there was definitely some French kissing going on...you can HEAR it. (well, I heard i.)
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

masquinya , from the other day:
    (8) When Andy was with Bevin that last time - he did have feelings for her. At this point he even felt love for her. As he indicated yesterday in an interview, there are all levels and forms of love. I believe that Andy did consider the possibility of a life with Bevin - AT THIS POINT HE HAD NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT TESSA WAS GOING TO COMMIT TO HIM. BY HIS OWN WORDS, WITH TESSA CONCURRING, HE WAS SHOCKED WHEN SHE DID COMMIT AT THE FINAL HOUR. At that point he realized that he had jumped the gun with Bevin and that he was going to devastate her - and I believe had he known that Tessa was going to commit he would never have handled the date with Bevin the way he did.
    I agree that Andy was shocked by Tessa's final night admission of love.
    I also agree that he had feelings of love for Bevin.
    But do you really think that he was more interested in being engaged at the FRC than in giving Tessa a chance for more time for love to develop? Why not just give Tessa a promise ring and try to get her to come to Hawaii for 10 days in the summer to see where things could go. Why would he dump Tessa just because she needed 2 more weeks to commit?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 05-25-2007 at 03:35 PM.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=AndyLuvsTessa;2417077;]And I agree with both Team_Andessa and your posts.

Let's just pretend Tessa was not in the picture at all. Do you Bevin fans really believe Andy would have proposed to her? He may have chosen her if Tessa was not a contender only because he may have liked her best of the remaining contestants.

Actually, if Tessa had not been in the picture, I think Andy may have done more to cultivate a relationship with Danielle. She never really had much of a chance timewise. And then it would have been D versus B in the end. In that case scenario, I am not sure which way he would have gone. The good girl or the "wild child"