Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Wow Sulian what a great find....I completely missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2418805;
    I dont' know it this has been mentioned anywhere, but last night I was watching the frc one more time and noticed something that along with comments I have read everywhere that shows me how strange the edits can be. Tessa's bedroom is NOT the one we saw her in with Andy the night before. That one was HIS bedroom, the one we saw him laying his suit out in the day of the final rose. Same picture on the wall, same lamps. So, they did the previous night's taping in his hotel room, not hers. This along with all the other things I have read, ie, the cuts from the proposal, the voice overs leads me to believe only what I have actually seen with my own eyes. Since they are not allowed to talk at all about what really went on behind the scenes, I really don't believe much of anything I saw and heard on the show. What I DID see was Tessa and Andy on tv in real life after the show looking every bit a loving couple. I see that they have very similar values, backgrounds, educations, and goals. I read about families that have similar goals. For now, and to keep my own sanity and faith in love, I will go with that and hope they really do make it in the real world. And I also will be hesitant in the future about getting so emotionally involved in what I now know is such a staged process. So, good luck to Andy and Tessa. I love that couple and think they can make once away from the show.
    Sulian - What a great catch. You're absolutely right about the hotel room. And, IMO, you're absolutely right about what you (and I) saw between Andy and Tessa. I've seen prior Bach final couples, and I can only remember a few who appeared as happy as Andy/Tessa - Trista/Ryan, Mary/Byron, Andrew/Jen. Not a bad group of comparables, if you ask me.

For a laugh,

Did anyone notice how comfortable Andy felt with Tessa. When Tessa made the butt comment and not you the horse.

Andy gave her the finger, she just laughed.

OK momlady, now I have to watch that again, when I'm exercising this afternoon. Just go ahead and force me. Thank you very much.

Sulian

I went back and watched it again. Good catch.

Yup it looks like it.

The Last date room looks similar to Andy room the morning he is getting ready.

The room Tessa is getting ready looks similar to the room Bevin got ready in. There seems to be an insde hallway when Tessa is walking with her dress.

When Andy left Bevins room, it seemed to be on an outside hallway.

The hallway that Tessa and Andy left looked similar capets etc.

The balcony furniture does not look the same in Bevin's last date and the having breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2418960;
    OK momlady, now I have to watch that again, when I'm exercising this afternoon. Just go ahead and force me. Thank you very much.

There could be worse things to be think about while exercising LOL.

It was just after they went on the up part. Somehow Andy gets in front.

Andy lets go of the reinwith his left hand and turns his arm behind his back. Tessa laughs.

Another thing that really stuck out to me was when he pulled out the collage from the gift bag and got a good look at it, his laugh was so geniune and real. I remember thinking that I hadn't really heard that from him all season. He was really touched and you could tell he loved it!

Also, after he read Tessa's note and she confirmed that she meant what she wrote about not wanting to go back to her life before, the look he gave her and the way he pulled her in and kissed her was so passionate... (fans self...)

Yeah he reread that critical part of her note three times - the first time with the eyebrows, the second time - he repeated it to Tessa, and she confirmed, and then he reread it a third time. Critical juncture of their relationship. She finally admitted it to herself and then to him. Committment.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418940;
    For a laugh,

Did anyone notice how comfortable Andy felt with Tessa. When Tessa made the butt comment and not you the horse.

Okay, okay . . . there are some of you out there who are contributing to the addiction by forcing us to watch these scenes again and again

(you know we are such suckers that we will use any excuse to hit the old rewind/play buttons LOL)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418940;
    For a laugh,

I did not notice that. Too funny!