Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3171727374757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2418718;
    No it doesn't, as there was also the same conversation with and about Tessa at the Arizona Memorial. He told the little little girl that Tessa was his girlfriend, and he told us that that visit was foreshadowing of life with Tessa and a family.

To accept one conversation as complete proof when there was an opposing one out there is not valid "support."
    He did NOT talk TO Tessa about their future together. However, he did talk TO Bevin about it during their FD.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418683;
    How the gifts were obtained is not the biggest issue.

I really do not think Andy decided on Tessa because of the collage. I sometimes wonder if would have decided on Tessa anyway. Especially since he had asked the card reader will I be engaged in a week. Not with who, but will I. (Or was he going to go with the safe bet. We are not in his mind to know the real truth.)

Those two pieces of note paper (that could have been paper from the hotel lobby for all we know) contained what Tessa was feeling for Andy. He finally got what he wanted and needed from Tessa all this time. Tessa finally told him how she felt about him, and it is what Andy needed and wanted to hear. Tessa loved Andy. Tessa had strong feelings for Andy and like she said that is the truth.

That was it for him. He knew then. I am sure. Or maybe not LOL.

Of course that is my opinion.
    In my mind, would have been Bevin, because she already said she loved him. I forgot to include her name as the safe bet.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2418724;
    He did NOT talk TO Tessa about their future together. However, he did talk TO Bevin about it during their FD.
    hmmmm. I think we can all agree that we don't know what was NOT talked about.

2observe... again.. you're choosing to pick and choose what you do and do not believe. They've spoken often about the fact that they spoke about their possible future together even before Tessa's HT date.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

What was shown to us was that the conversation was had with BANDY but not with TANDY. Fleiss has chosen to leave his conversation with Tessa out of what was aired.

I have no doubt it was discussed. I was part of the first teleconference with Andy on March 20. He stated that he had strategies from the beginning. Marked questions from the get go. He said it was all about asking the right questions.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Fleiss editing showed us what he wanted us to see.

Example we saw Andy telling Bevin about him wanting to become an astronaut. Astronaut was in the college that Tessa gave him. They went to the space/science museum on her hometown visit.

Andy was very specific, with all the Bachelorettes, about his life in the Navy and the fact that he wanted children etc.

As for the tidbits of the promos, they were made up all after the final filming. They were put there to grab us in to the storyline the Fleiss was making up. Andy had already chose his bride to be. Now Fleiss was making up a stroy to confuss us until the final rose.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418753;
    Fleiss editing showed us what he wanted us to see.

Example we saw Andy telling Bevin about him wanting to become an astronaut. Astronaut was in the college that Tessa gave him. They went to the space/science museum on her hometown visit.

Andy was very specific, with all the Bachelorettes, about his life in the Navy and the fact that he wanted children etc.

As for the tidbits of the promos, they were made up all after the final filming. They were put there to grab us in to the storyline the Fleiss was making up. Andy had already chose his bride to be. Now Fleiss was making up a stroy to confuss us until the final rose.
    I dont' know it this has been mentioned anywhere, but last night I was watching the frc one more time and noticed something that along with comments I have read everywhere that shows me how strange the edits can be. Tessa's bedroom is NOT the one we saw her in with Andy the night before. That one was HIS bedroom, the one we saw him laying his suit out in the day of the final rose. Same picture on the wall, same lamps. So, they did the previous night's taping in his hotel room, not hers. This along with all the other things I have read, ie, the cuts from the proposal, the voice overs leads me to believe only what I have actually seen with my own eyes. Since they are not allowed to talk at all about what really went on behind the scenes, I really don't believe much of anything I saw and heard on the show. What I DID see was Tessa and Andy on tv in real life after the show looking every bit a loving couple. I see that they have very similar values, backgrounds, educations, and goals. I read about families that have similar goals. For now, and to keep my own sanity and faith in love, I will go with that and hope they really do make it in the real world. And I also will be hesitant in the future about getting so emotionally involved in what I now know is such a staged process. So, good luck to Andy and Tessa. I love that couple and think they can make once away from the show.

talldede
    Part of their last date was painful to watch. After playing in the water, while they are sitting on the beach, Tessa says she's nervous, Andy responds, "that makes two of us." Andy says he has a big decision to make, Tessa agrees. Look at her eyes, she was scared.

On the couch in her hotel room, Andy's body language was of defeat. He was leaning forward, hands clasped together asking what she feared. He WANTED Tessa, but she was still being so reticent, she was not communicating what he needed to hear. I was nervous watching it.
    FINALLY, Tessa comes through, finally in the 9th hour.

So, when Andy says he decided on the last night, I 100% believe him. I believe he wanted Tessa all along, she was his choice, but he was not confident of her feelings until the very last night.
    I see what you see but interpret it a little differently. I think she was nervous not about getting the rose, but about admitting her love to him. It happened pretty darn fast and way too fast for Tessa's liking. But the pressure of the show....In the PI where she is crying - she is wearing a sleeveless red top. I think this is from a different episode - earlier on. Can anyone identify the room or give us a screencap to sleuth of this? wiccan? Help!
    I think Andy was nervous and scared , not about whom to choose, but about whether to propose to Tessa. SHe had not given him indication that she'd say yes. Can you imagine the fear? It's not like they could have a relationship unless she were willing to move to Hawaii. What if she wasnt ready? How could he ever then earn her love? What could he do at the FRC if he knew she wasnt ready to accept a ring (promise or engagement) and start to plan a move to Hawaii? He was in a huge bind and he knew it.

I dont for a minute think that Bevin was plan B at that point. Not for a second.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2418809;
    talldede
    I see what you see but interpret it a little differently. I think she was nervous not about getting the rose, but about admitting her love to him. It happened pretty darn fast and way too fast for Tessa's liking. But the pressure of the show....In the PI where she is crying - she is wearing a sleeveless red top. I think this is from a different episode - earlier on. Can anyone identify the room or give us a screencap to sleuth of this? wiccan? Help!
    I think Andy was nervous and scared , not about whom to choose, but about whether to propose to Tessa. SHe had not given him indication that she'd say yes. Can you imagine the fear? It's not like they could have a relationship unless she were willing to move to Hawaii. What if she wasnt ready? How could he ever then earn her love? What could he do at the FRC if he knew she wasnt ready to accept a ring (promise or engagement) and start to plan a move to Hawaii? He was in a huge bind and he knew it.

I dont for a minute think that Bevin was plan B at that point. Not for a second.

Yes, you are right and you explained yourself much better, pajamasam. She was terrified to admit her feelings. For Tessa it was never about getting the rose or being the last gal standing, it was and continues to be her growing love for Andy.

FORT Fan

Well, he has said in a few interviews that he DID talk to to her about it, so I will believe what came out of the horse's mouth - not what the editors chose not to show me.