Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 307071727374757677787980818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

Have any of you read the episode guide on abc for the finale? I've found it interesting the details in the guide that have been left out of each episode. I'm not sure how to post links but there are some interesting tidbits that were left out of the PA visit and the dates with the women. Specifically Bevin's date.

Have any of you read the episode guide on abc for the finale? I've found it interesting the details in the guide that have been left out of each episode. I'm not sure how to post links but there are some interesting tidbits that were left out of the PA visit and the dates with the women. Specifically Bevin's date.
    Are you talking about the one where Andy's father says Andy loves Bevin more than Tessa, but Andy still has to make up his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2417562;
    Are you talking about the one where Andy's father says Andy loves Bevin more than Tessa, but Andy still has to make up his mind?
    Yes I am. There is also a more detailed decription of the Andy/Bevin final date where he talks about foreshadowing of their life together, he tells her how great she is with kids, and also more about what he feels. There are some additional Tessa details too, including how her family liked Andy when they met.

Like I said it's just so interesting to me what gets left behind. I know it's over, but it's just interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2417588;
    Yes I am. There is also a more detailed decription of the Andy/Bevin final date where he talks about foreshadowing of their life together, he tells her how great she is with kids, and also more about what he feels. There are some additional Tessa details too, including how her family liked Andy when they met.

Like I said it's just so interesting to me what gets left behind. I know it's over, but it's just interesting.
    I agree! It's very interesting to say the least.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2417264;
    Tessa didn't have THAT much time on her hands. IMO, that's why Andy asked how could she have done it.
    Tessa had the entire day and night of Bevin/Andy's final date. I would think it would be very constructive to do a project like this rather than sit around wondering about what was going on with them. I would assume this would help her to really sort out her feelings him and the process and all that went on the previous weeks. This is what makes her so grounded. She would have plently of time to make this. As another poster stated, my daughter does these things all the time. Just call the hotel staff, ask for old magazines, hotel brochures it's not as hard as it looks. Abc just needed to get her a frame, scissors and glue.

How the gifts were obtained is not the biggest issue.

I really do not think Andy decided on Tessa because of the collage. I sometimes wonder if would have decided on Tessa anyway. Especially since he had asked the card reader will I be engaged in a week. Not with who, but will I. (Or was he going to go with the safe bet. We are not in his mind to know the real truth.)

Those two pieces of note paper (that could have been paper from the hotel lobby for all we know) contained what Tessa was feeling for Andy. He finally got what he wanted and needed from Tessa all this time. Tessa finally told him how she felt about him, and it is what Andy needed and wanted to hear. Tessa loved Andy. Tessa had strong feelings for Andy and like she said that is the truth.

That was it for him. He knew then. I am sure. Or maybe not LOL.

Of course that is my opinion.
    Last edited by MomLady; 05-25-2007 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2417588;

And, it supports what I stated in earlier posts about Bevin being his choice before his hometown and final dates.

I have read through the last few posts since I have not had time in the last several days to visit FORT and I am surprised at the folks saying he made the safer choice.

All I can say is if you have the episodes tivo'd go back and watch them.
    From the very first episode Andy looked at Tessa with love in his eyes. There is no doubt about the looks he gave her. He loves her.

And to who ever said he was still crying when he left her room that last night, I saw that too. They had to cut away from him because he was difinitley crying.
    If it is meant to be, it will find a way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2418713;
    And, it supports what I stated in earlier posts about Bevin being his choice before his hometown and final dates.
    No it doesn't, as there was also the same conversation with and about Tessa at the Arizona Memorial. He told the little little girl that Tessa was his girlfriend, and he told us that that visit was foreshadowing of life with Tessa and a family.

To accept one conversation as complete proof when there was an opposing one out there is not valid "support."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2418683;
    How the gifts were obtained is not the biggest issue.

I really do not think Andy decided on Tessa because of the collage. I sometimes wonder if would have decided on Tessa anyway. Especially since he had asked the card reader will I be engaged in a week. Not with who, but will I. (Or was he going to go with the safe bet. We are not in his mind to know the real truth.)

Those two pieces of note paper (that could have been paper from the hotel lobby for all we know) contained what Tessa was feeling for Andy. He finally got what he wanted and needed from Tessa all this time. Tessa finally told him how she felt about him, and it is what Andy needed and wanted to hear. Tessa loved Andy. Tessa had strong feelings for Andy and like she said that is the truth.
    Part of their last date was painful to watch. After playing in the water, while they are sitting on the beach, Tessa says she's nervous, Andy responds, "that makes two of us." Andy says he has a big decision to make, Tessa agrees. Look at her eyes, she was scared.

On the couch in her hotel room, Andy's body language was of defeat. He was leaning forward, hands clasped together asking what she feared. He WANTED Tessa, but she was still being so reticent, she was not communicating what he needed to hear. I was nervous watching it.
    FINALLY, Tessa comes through, finally in the 9th hour.

So, when Andy says he decided on the last night, I 100&#37; believe him. I believe he wanted Tessa all along, she was his choice, but he was not confident of her feelings until the very last night.