Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

FORT Regular

Re: 5/21 Show Discussion Thread. .. Sleuther Style!

OMIGOODNESS THE CAPS ARE MAKING ME CRY.

(I'm on the West coast, so this is about as much footage as I've seen. Thank you Wiccan! )

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2411082;
    So was Bevin's rejection early in the day? While Tessa's engagement was at Sunset?
    I think that's shows how torn up Andy was. They knew he would need time to pull himself together. I think he did the best that he could in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by cee23;2411075;
    that was brutal...
    as much as i wanted to see tessa win, i don't even think i enjoyed it..
    the bevin lead on and devastation was horrible...
    that poor girl
    You took the words right out of my mouth.. it was horrible.

They got the ring shot after all didn't they! Watching this tonight was so tough. I felt in my gut that Tessa was the one, but man...the editing was brutal and the things that Andy was saying had me wavering. Yet, I was the one telling my mother (who was doubting BIG TIME) not to worry, that he was picking Tessa. I had to keep reminding her of all the 'evidence' and I just could not give that up. I'm sooooo happy for them. They are the perfect couple and I think that they really are meant to be together. What a beautiful story they will have to tell their children...who, when born, I want to know all about...lol...I've got to give up this obsession and fast, help please.

Wiccan , fantastic shot with the sunset of the proposal.
    I am glad for and that they included the PI where Tessa is wearing a red top and crying when she talks about being so scared. He'll see now just how much she cared then. I guess he knew at the time. In the joking afterwards he said - you were sooo nervous. He could tell. I love the way they were during the joint PI after the proposal was over. It was just lovely.

I also caught chris smiling when he opened Tessa's door. I think it must be hard for him to keep a straight face. Can you imagine doing that?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulending;2411112;
    I agree with everything you said. I don't understand how Andy can go from telling Bevin softly that he loves her, to proposing to Tessa. Something about the process rubbed my roommates and I the wrong way tonight.

me too! i think it was because he spoke up and said he loved them both. He NEVER should have uttered those words until he was at the end or unless he could tell the other woman, he wasn't choosing her, or if he told one and not the other. He royaly screwed up there.

Does anyone have a transcript of the Note that Tessa wrote to Andy? The part that he read twice---about how she didn't want to go back to her old life---if she didn't have him at muffins (which I think she did) she certainly had him with that. I was so excited to be watching that I forgot to hit record so I could see it again! LOL

There were some cute cuts in the ending montage that didn't make the episode. Snow angels and blowing bubbles in the tub. So cute.

FORT Regular

Izzie - what a beautiful, perfect post. You encapsulated everything that I've been feeling for the past three hours. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!

I just made my DH watch with me - and he told me - WOW - I think they might actually make it - that is one of the most romantic and heartfelt proposals I have ever seen!!!

I did notice - when they are kissing and he just gave her the rose and she has the ring on - the sun is right above their heads - but as he proposed - it was at Tessa's waist - could have been the angle - but I think it was the same camera - so they must have reshot the proposal to get the sunset like that -

it was just gorgeous!!!!