Page 1 of 245 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2446

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

  1. #1
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

    Bachelor returns this fall!

    Well Bachelor fans, thanks to everyone who has been tuning in.... the Bachelor will be returning this fall! With it, Dancing with the Stars has been added to the fall line up. Both shows have done very well during the May sweeps, and that is the reason for their early returns....

    ABC shakes up fall line up with 12 new shows
    By Charlie McCollum
    Mercury News
    Article Launched: 05/15/2007 08:42:33 AM PDT


    The new "Cashmere Mafia" - a highly anticipated drama from Darren Star ("Sex and the City") starring Lucy Liu and Miranda Otto - is slated to start its run after the fall seasons of "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Bachelor." The new comedy "Miss/Guided," starring Judy Greer ("Love Monkey") as a high school guidance counselor, also is scheduled for the winter.

    Casting calls have been out and the casting tour negins this month.
    Last edited by MissThing; 06-02-2007 at 02:50 AM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  2. #2
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Woot! Thanks Wiccan!

  3. #3
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    ABC's prime-time schedule for this fall:

    Monday
    8 p.m. - "Dancing With the Stars"
    9:30 p.m. - "Sam I Am"
    10 p.m. - "The Bachelor"

    Tuesday
    8 p.m. - "Cavemen"
    8:30 p.m. - "Carpoolers"
    9 p.m. - "Dancing With the Stars Results"
    10 p.m. - "Boston Legal"

    Wednesday
    8 p.m. - "Pushing Daisies"
    9 p.m. - "Private Practice"
    10 p.m. - "Dirty Sexy Money"

    Thursday
    8 p.m. - "Ugly Betty"
    9 p.m. - "Grey's Anatomy"
    10 p.m. - "Big Shots"

    Friday
    8 p.m. - "Men in Trees"
    9 p.m. - "Women's Murder Club"
    10 p.m. - "20/20"

    Saturday
    8 p.m. - "Saturday Night College Football"

    Sunday
    7 p.m. - "America's Funniest Home Videos"
    8 p.m. - "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"
    9 p.m. - "Desperate Housewives"
    10 p.m. - "Brothers and Sisters"

    Copyright 2007 KABC-TV and The Associated Press (AP). All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  4. #4
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    They are going to announce the new Bachelor Tuesday night. That is my guess.

    They'll have to start filming, to get it in the can and ready for a Sept, through November viewing.

  5. #5
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Sice fall shows normally have more episodes, I think that is why it is only getting an hour. Our Bachelor may have more time this go around?
    Romantic Skeptic!

  6. #6
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2405402;
    Sice fall shows normally have more episodes, I think that is why it is only getting an hour. Our Bachelor may have more time this go around?
    thanks, Wiccan. I saw that the other day and noticed that they have a half hour (probaby a comedY) before the Bachelor. I have a feeling that it will be like it was in Travis's season.. If that comedy is a bust and the Bachelor remains high in the ratings, they'll boot the comedy and plug in hour and a half or 15 minutes (depending on how long DWTS runs) as a back up plan.
    I so wish we'd be surprised and they'd change it to a Bachelorette show, but I read someone months and months ago, that ABC has no plans for a Bachelorette season in the near (or probably distant) future. Thank you, for that, Jen Schefft!
    talldede, it would be cool if they'd announce the next Bachelor, but I'd be surprised since there have been no leaks about who it is. I hope you're right though and we get a glimpse of him.
    For the past several seasons, including Andy's there have been leaks from someone who knows the Bachelor come out before the official announcement. I remember we all knew it was Travis bec. of a fellow resident who hinted about it and we sleuthed out who he was. Same with Andy. I think the clues came out through a triathalete publication or something similar. Geez, it would be nice to actually get to do some 'real' sleuthing again!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  7. #7
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    I think they can start filming in early August for a November sweeps FRC.

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey Missyboxers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,038

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2405537;
    thanks, Wiccan. I saw that the other day and noticed that they have a half hour (probaby a comedY) before the Bachelor. I have a feeling that it will be like it was in Travis's season.. If that comedy is a bust and the Bachelor remains high in the ratings, they'll boot the comedy and plug in hour and a half or 15 minutes (depending on how long DWTS runs) as a back up plan.
    Yeah, the sitcom is new so if (when?) it tanks, I'm totally hoping that we get extra Bachelor! I've really enjoyed this season... and I'd think in the fall they'd have plenty of time for both "After the Final Rose" AND "The Women Tell All!" (If it's true that we're only getting ATFR this year... and opposite AI no less!)
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 05-20-2007 at 03:18 AM.

  9. #9
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,553

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2405537;
    I so wish we'd be surprised and they'd change it to a Bachelorette show, but I read someone months and months ago, that ABC has no plans for a Bachelorette season in the near (or probably distant) future. Thank you, for that, Jen Schefft!
    I'd really like to see a Bachelorette again too.

  10. #10
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2405537;
    talldede, it would be cool if they'd announce the next Bachelor, but I'd be surprised since there have been no leaks about who it is. I hope you're right though and we get a glimpse of him.
    For the past several seasons, including Andy's there have been leaks from someone who knows the Bachelor come out before the official announcement. I remember we all knew it was Travis bec. of a fellow resident who hinted about it and we sleuthed out who he was. Same with Andy. I think the clues came out through a triathalete publication or something similar. Geez, it would be nice to actually get to do some 'real' sleuthing again!!
    You are probably right, we here at the FORT would have had some spoiler info on him by now......hmmmm, so what are the surprises then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.