Page 9 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423517;
    Dont worry JP. Lots of folks must know what the locale is by now. Not just ABC people. Things will be quiet until there is a big announcement - there usually are little leaks, but nothing serious. Remember with Travis we knew the bach was a doctor but that was all for a while. This happens every season. And there were other finalists who knew they were finalists. There are lots of ways for dribbles of info to get out - and not just from the finalist bachelor. So hold tight - or check ABCMedianet.com for the press release. We usually will have it here too the same day.

The timing issue does have alot to do with whether they plan to announce the bachelor in time to effect the casting of the women for whatever reason. Do you have any idea if they plan to announce early like they did for Andy? I guess if they wanted to , they would have announced him at the end of the After the Final Rose show, instead of asking for bachelor nominations. Hm..Maybe your' friend is just a finalist and it's not all tied up with a string.

this is true...i think they are still working on the final details and how best to present them because they are not stars or dr's or such. there are three finalists left, all from the same state and sorry but not california.

Well personally I think they ought to keep all three. Triple the chances that a happy couple will come out of this craziness. Three guys, dating 30 women. Works for me. More fun. Better odds for the women too.
    Hey - I'm serious here. Dont laugh at me. :nono

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jp_8378;2423528;
    this is true...i think they are still working on the final details and how best to present them because they are not stars or dr's or such. there are three finalists left, all from the same state and sorry but not california.
    Jp, may I ask, when you say still 3 finalist left.. do mean for the BAchelor positon and is your friend one of the finalists?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Great information, Jp! Thank you.

Why do I sense a Bachelor Alaska?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2423565;
    Why do I sense a Bachelor Alaska?
    I'm guessing it will be scheduled just before or after "Men in Trees" .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423534;
    Well personally I think they ought to keep all three. Triple the chances that a happy couple will come out of this craziness. Three guys, dating 30 women. Works for me. More fun. Better odds for the women too.
    Hey - I'm serious here. Dont laugh at me. :nono
    PJ I am with you also. think of all the great possibilities with three guys vying for the same girls The girls would be competing and the guys. Great Idea!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

hmmm what part of America is the state in? North, South, East, Midwest, Mountain West, Southwest etc. I am just curious. You don't have to answer if you think it will get you in trouble. I am just being nosy!! lol

I want a cowboy!

Can you imagine bikinis in Alaska? Oh the possibilities. Come on JP more hints! More hints!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think it will be Montana or whatever state could called the "heartland"

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2423648;
    I think it will be Montana or whatever state could called the "heartland"
    Actually most of the middle of the country is known as "the heartland." It could be anything from Montana to Nebraska to Texas to Illinois. Montana would be cool though.