Page 8 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

Whats interesting is that the finalists were from the same locale. It doesnt seem that they will be moving the guy to LA to film like in the past. ( OR to Paris or wherever>) That's what feels so different here. What difference should it make where he is from, if they are filming in LA or San Diego or San Fransisco or NYC? There is something else at play here.

AHHHHH Wonderful

Off on a new adventure!

I am ready to leave this season behind and move onto the next.

Welcome Jp 8378! Jont the and help us obsess over another season
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

when do you think they will announce...i don't want to get in trouble. you ladies are on the right track in thinking of states. i really don't want to get my buddy in trouble or get in trouble with my buddy. i got to this site cause i was looking for the official announcement somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp_8378;2423459;
    when do you think they will announce...i don't want to get in trouble. you ladies are on the right track in thinking of states. i really don't want to get my buddy in trouble or get in trouble with my buddy. i got to this site cause i was looking for the official announcement somewhere.
    Hm, states mentioned were Alaska, California and Montana. No, we do not want you or your buddy to get in trouble. We appreciate having a little heads up that one has been selected and older than the norm, as speculated, and about the locale being the theme of the show.

In terms of when they will announce him, that is uncertain. The last one wanted to be announced before the bachelorettes were selected, which is not the norm. I can go back through the past threads to see when others were announced. Heading to the back closets here at the Fort .......

I do hope that you keep posting here with us this next season!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 05-29-2007 at 04:51 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I just checked abcmedianet site which issues the official press releases. There is nothing yet about the upcoming Bachelor. IF ABC wants to continue to increase the bachelorette pool, then they should announce in the next couple of weeks. If they don't need to increase the pool, then they probably won't announce the Bachelor and locale until late July. It is normal for them to keep the bachelorettes under wraps until one week before the show airs - so probably early September or so.

Not knowing what is on their minds is what makes any tidbit of information provocative. Thank you for what you have been able to reveal as it will make our wait all the more delightful speculating on the where and who.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just checked in the back closets, and Lorenzo was announced on May 16th for the fall season. I would expect an announcement soon if they follow in the same fashion.

I wonder if they would do a winery or vineyard Bachelor? They sure LOVED Andrew Firestone, and this would be close to their LA studios.
    The wine would already be there, so they wouldn't have to ship it in.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 05-29-2007 at 04:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2423500;
    I just checked in the back closets, and Lorenzo was announced on May 16th for the fall season. I would expect an announcement soon too.
    Oh goody! It's only been about a week and I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms. I don't post much but I LOVE reading about the sleuthing! Hurry up, Fleiss...

I'm sticking with San Francisco (but we ALL know my track record picking a winner - LOL) and the theme would be "I FOUND my Heart in San Francisco!" If not this next time, then maybe the next one after. Please Fleiss.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dont worry JP. Lots of folks must know what the locale is by now. Not just ABC people. Things will be quiet until there is a big announcement - there usually are little leaks, but nothing serious. Remember with Travis we knew the bach was a doctor but that was all for a while. This happens every season. And there were other finalists who knew they were finalists. There are lots of ways for dribbles of info to get out - and not just from the finalist bachelor. So hold tight - or check ABCMedianet.com for the press release. We usually will have it here too the same day.

The timing issue does have alot to do with whether they plan to announce the bachelor in time to effect the casting of the women for whatever reason. Do you have any idea if they plan to announce early like they did for Andy? I guess if they wanted to , they would have announced him at the end of the After the Final Rose show, instead of asking for bachelor nominations. Hm..Maybe your' friend is just a finalist and it's not all tied up with a string.

In looking at Travis's season, his name was announced on Nov 17, 2005, and the show begin Jan 9, 2006 ~ so they kept his name a secret for up to a month and a half before the show began. We might not officially know for awhile the identity of the next Bachelor. It just depends ~ no way to determine given the different time frame of Lorenzo and Travis.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 05-29-2007 at 05:29 PM.