Page 7 of 245 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

Ooh, I know. Alaska! Filled with plenty of lonely men who really do want to get married. Yup, that's another good category of men from whom to choose. Men who really would want to commit to a woman. Good thinking Fleiss people! They've got to find men who really really want to fall in love forever. They got burned with Travis and Lorenzo. And summer taping would work. Great scenery. Now they have to find women who love the outdoors and want to ski.

Would this person be used to being in the limelight (cameras, tv, etc)?

Jp_8378 - how much are willing to share/divulge/hint?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423300;
    Ooh, I know. Alaska! Filled with plenty of lonely men who really do want to get married. Yup, that's another good category of men from whom to choose. Men who really would want to commit to a woman. Good thinking Fleiss people! They've got to find men who really really want to fall in love forever. They got burned with Travis and Lorenzo. And summer taping would work. Great scenery. Now they have to find women who love the outdoors and want to ski.
    I remember that bachelor-type show that was done in Alaska. Oh boy, that was such a downer. Only worked for one couple in the end, and then that turned out to be a disaster. Hm.....
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2423277;
    I can see them doing a ranch in Montana or something. Could you imagine all the girls mucking out stalls
    Actually Montana would be great! All that horseback riding - Fleiss would love it. Maybe it's a Men in Trees theme - with a lonely forest ranger. Problem there is, it will also be a BAD fire season in the west this summer, so forest ranger guy may have to run off to join the front lines. Let's see...a rodeo guy would be too much of a traveler - kind of like a muscian - and couldn't offer a whole lot in the long run - plus if this one is mid-thirties or thereabouts, he'd be on his last knees. Maybe he owns a rodeo circuit?

Oh, this is fun! Where else would be good for location, location, location?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Oh but Blondie, if they'd only had Fleiss there, all would have turned out well.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423333;
    Oh but Blondie, if they'd only had Fleiss there, all would have turned out well.
    Don't make me snark on here, pj!

Hm, I wonder if our new friend will give us a clue on the locale? Is it in the United States or international?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Welcome Jp 8378!

So, we have 35 ish. That's all, right?

I love the Alaska idea too pajamasam. They need to find another guy very ready to fall in love and commit.

Chris said on an interview, they like Type A guys like Andy. Guys who know what they want and go for it.

You know where they haven't filmed yet? San Francisco. There would be a huge pool of eligible women in the bay area. San Francisco is used to cameras - so Bach filming wouldn't stand out...plus they could rent a Victorian with a view as the women's residence and there would be so many opportunties for great date locations...Zoo, Aquarium, The Opera House, Wine country, Monterey coast, Fisherman's Wharf...etc., etc.

I would love to see this show based in San Francisco. Opening shot of the fog embracing the Golden Gate, and terrific sunsets. sigh.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2423332;
    Actually Montana would be great! All that horseback riding - Fleiss would love it. Maybe it's a Men in Trees theme - with a lonely forest ranger. Problem there is, it will also be a BAD fire season in the west this summer, so forest ranger guy may have to run off to join the front lines. Let's see...a rodeo guy would be too much of a traveler - kind of like a muscian - and couldn't offer a whole lot in the long run - plus if this one is mid-thirties or thereabouts, he'd be on his last knees. Maybe he owns a rodeo circuit?

Oh, this is fun! Where else would be good for location, location, location?
    OHHHHHH Montana...to heck with Fleiss....okay guys need a facelift and a fake id...and need to look younger...If its in Montana I am on board..lol..we have to hide my children..shhhhh I know I am 40...but maybe we can pull it off
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

So, could it be a COWBOY THEME? Urban Cowboy? Maybe the bull-riding was foreshadowing ...