Page 54 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

It amazes me the things you can find on the internet when sleuthing. The correlations amaze me even more....

Nick Davis is the executive producer of a reality tv series on the TV Guide Channel called Making News: Texas Style
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

Unbelievable. This is what makes me crazy. "atleast 5'11" So what, a man that is 5'7 or even 5'9 is not a "preference"? They need to change it up a bit and stop looking for another ken doll.

With all these rumors and being thrown from one locale to another, I am inclined to believe that nothing has been decided yet ~ Bachelor or locale. :nono
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2431978;
    The Bachelor: Alaska -- Deadliest Catch

On a group date the girls will act as the crew of the Northwestern Crab Fishing Vessel.

Well, I guess they wouldn't have to chop ice during August, maybe they could borrow cutie-pie Jake's water ski and be suspended from the crane. And then there is strip line throwing; they could work their way from fleece to bikinis.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2431978;
    The Bachelor: Alaska -- Deadliest Catch
    Catchy title. It could refer to the TV show (right ?) about the dangers of fishing or it could refer to the crazy women who are typically and hopefully eliminated the first night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2432275;
    Well, again, our choices (excluding the California and Illinois - if we wipe an entire state off once we remove Chicago) seem to be:

Montana
    Washington State
    Tennessee
    Nebraska
    Texas
    Alaska
    Wisconsin
    Indiana
    Utah
    NY State

It seems to me that each state named here can have a catchy noun or title. So, we really aren't advancing (sleuthing wise) by hanging up on titles. Every one of these has something to offer - I'm just sad that 'the Show Me' state isn't in the listing of possibilities .
    Since they’ve already done two shows in New York, I’m going to say, they aren’t going back there. And, since they seem to have so many ties to Texas, I’m betting on that.

Although I’m sure the other states are quite lovely and have their advantages, I just don’t think they have the “entertainment value” to draw a national audience. And, judging by the popularity of the south on shows like American Idol, I can only assume there’s the potential to draw a large viewing audience by going to a southern state like Texas. IMO, Tennessee and Nebraska (okay, not exactly the south) just don’t have the same cache.

So, my (current) vote is going to The Bachelor Texas – Howdy Y’all!

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2432507;
    Since they’ve already done two shows in New York, I’m going to say, they aren’t going back there. And, since they seem to have so many ties to Texas, I’m betting on that.

Although I’m sure the other states are quite lovely and have their advantages, I just don’t think they have the “entertainment value” to draw a national audience. And, judging by the popularity of the south on shows like American Idol, I can only assume there’s the potential to draw a large viewing audience by going to a southern state like Texas. IMO, Tennessee and Nebraska (okay, not exactly the south) just don’t have the same cache.

So, my (current) vote is going to The Bachelor Texas – Howdy Y’all!
    Well, I happened to drive from Washington State to Jersey between one of my Husband's deployments and I can tell you that the beauty in Wyoming and Montana, Idaho, South Dakota etc is breathtaking.. Especially being from NYC/Jersey..

I think a show should take place there. Cut to the chase and leave out the fancy wine and dine restaurants and just sit on the side of the road and take in the scenery with a simple picnic with sandwiches and potato, macaroni and cole slaw lol All the courting is great but come on it's just that- tacky courting. The whole Andy living on a yacht and driving a 150,000+ vehicle was just absurd. I'm sure for a guy initially it's a kick but it's unrealistic (esp with his salary) - Let's get down and dirty and real! Ride in on a horse!!!! Eat at McDonalds! Ride an ATV and rock climb! heehee

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2432512;
    Well, I happened to drive from Washington State to Jersey between one of my Husband's deployments and I can tell you that the beauty in Wyoming and Montana, Idaho, South Dakota etc is breathtaking.. Especially being from NYC/Jersey..

I think a show should take place there. Cut to the chase and leave out the fancy wine and dine restaurants and just sit on the side of the road and take in the scenery with a simple picnic with sandwiches and potato, macaroni and cole slaw lol All the courting is great but come on it's just that- tacky courting. The whole Andy living on a yacht and driving a 150,000+ vehicle was just absurd. I'm sure for a guy initially it's a kick but it's unrealistic (esp with his salary) - Let's get down and dirty and real! Ride in on a horse!!!! Eat at McDonalds! Ride an ATV and rock climb! heehee
    I'd go for that. Those are my kinda dates. I'm not the Cinderella type of girl. Give me the simple stuff.

FORT Fogey

I totally agree. The problem is none of that has any sex appeal and that’s what we all watch this show for, right? RIGHT? Yeah, me neither. But, that’s what Fleiss thinks. I’m sure his opinion is if you want that stuff, flip over to National Geographic or the travel channel.

The Bachelor Washington - Bigfoot
    The Bachelor - Texas Hayseed
    The Bachelor - Nebraska Corncob
    Tennessee – Moonshine Over The Bachelor
    Tennessee – The Bachelor Family Reunion
    Tennessee – The Bachelor Family Feud
    Wisconsin – The Bachelor Cheesetastic
    Indiana – Rev Your Engine
    The Bachelor Montana – Fly(ss) Fisherman

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2432254;
    I like the sound of that one--Deep in the Heart of Texas.
    I like the sound of that one too. Ties in with romance.

I'd love that. Enough Cinderella Dates and fancy RC Gowns. Let's get real world.

The Bachelor: Road Trip

I think Fleiss would jump at that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2432454;
    With all these rumors and being thrown from one locale to another, I am inclined to believe that nothing has been decided yet ~ Bachelor or locale. :nono
    That's the only consensus I think we have... so far.

Still over a month to go before shooting starts. If we don't know where it will shoot or who the Bachelor is, perhaps we can find out about the finalists for the bachelorettes. They should be close to flying out to Los Angeles for their interviews. That process must take weeks.

There's also the location scouting to do, finding date locations, the mansions. All that has to be scheduled before shooting starts. I think we need to check for location scouting. But as that's fairly low-key, it's much harder to sleuth. More an issue of being in the right place at the right time. Or perhaps a scouting crewmember will leak something.

There's so much to do this summer!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?