Page 51 of 245 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

OK - so who is he? PJ/JP ?

I like him fine Does he have a horse and cowboy hat? And I amnot giving up on Nick yet
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All news, speculation and spoilers goes he

It truly is "amazing" the number of people that know who the Bachelor is this next season, but there is not correlation among them ~ except perhaps that they are male. Who knows, but it is fun to see what all the different posters are saying about the next season.

In looking up "snazzy noun" I came up with the word "style," which sounds about the level of depth the producers would come up with into the name. Very thrilling. Bachelor: Texas Style, or whichever state it will be filmed.

Cannot wait to see if NBC can do it better with their show this summer.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2432156;

OK - so who is he? PJ/JP ?

I like him fine Does he have a horse and cowboy hat? And I amnot giving up on Nick yet
    Jelle - This is PJ ~ trying to link him with JP. This guy is single, 33 and from Texas.

Has anyone been checking the myspace clue? I found this guy:

B-11 ~~~ BINGO!

Added: Stacy Kitter went to High School at Round Rock Texas ~ so maybe the new show will be filmed in Texas this time.
    Last edited by kendra_k; 06-06-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Kendra Where do you find these guys? You are amazing such connections to assist us on our journey!

So does THIS guy have a name??? or the PJ guy above????

I cannot imagine the first guy saying cheezy lines, but I certainly can the second Bowling? I guess that is athletic!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Maybe Mike Fleiss is planning to promote a special "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" DVD since he also produced the remake and a 'prequel' to that.

The guy with the bowling ball is Bryan Stinson. He did the casting for ABC's Ex-wives Club and National Bingo Night. We can mark this one off the list.

I tend not to think Alaska. It would cost more to do something that far away, and it seems like Fleiss et al are trying to keep the production costs down a bit.

Bachelor: Texas Round up!
    Bachelor: Bigger And Better in Texas

Also if the State name is in the title, we should be looking for a "snazzy adjective."
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-06-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

So is it a consensus that it will probably be filmed in Texas?

I am no insider, but doesn't it seem really late if they only have it narrowed down to finalists? I mean how fast can one of these episodes be whipped up? Or am I overestimating the thought process that goes into this show?

Please give me something to sleuth - I do NOT want to spring clean my house!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2432144;
    For some chocolate and especially for all of you I'd take that vacation and look for film crews and clues even in the heat of the Texas Summer..........
    Thank you. When we get there, just let us know what type of chocolate and where to send it. Perhaps gift certificates for chocolate would be better. They wouldn't arrive melted.

I am (obviously) not a sleuther ... but you are roping me in.

Surprised if this hasn't been mentioned for a Texas title ... but how about

The Bachelor - Deep in the Heart of Texas.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi