Page 5 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

i personally know the next bachelor....i know the title of the show and location for shooting....

Quote Originally Posted by Jp_8378;2423143;
    i personally know the next bachelor....i know the title of the show and location for shooting....
    All right...I'll play the fool with this and ask that you un-tease this teaser. However, remember that any facts you present must be available for checking.

So - what do you have?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Jp_8378! Glad to have you aboard. Now, as Arielflies has said, we love to sleuth, so please help us out here, and let us know some more. We would love to have info about the next Bachelor so any clues, hints or outright info would be greatly appreciated!!
    Please stick around here, we're really a fun bunch!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Wow! Is it going to be an older bachelor, and will it be filmed in the US? Any hints for us Bachelor fans?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I thought that last week at the ATFR show, the producers were still asking audience members to nominate guys. It didnt seem that they had a final decision then.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423176;
    I thought that last week at the ATFR show, the producers were still asking audience members to nominate guys. It didnt seem that they had a final decision then.
    This could be for future episodes or to keep interest in the show. I had heard that there was one selected awhile back, but I know how the producers tend to change their minds on their final selection.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423176;
    Yea, that was my first thought too. But, then I realized they always ask for nominations, when in fact, they usually already have someone in mind and have started their recruiting process. The "nominations" are a complete farce and front put up by ABC...I guess to imply that they really are looking for an "everyday" person. But, we know that to not be the case!

Maybe it is Gatsby

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2423188;
    Maybe it is Gatsby
    Oh dear Lord!! What is sad, is I can totally see ABC doing that as a way to continue to promote A/T!!

Do you think they were serious about wanting to find a musician? Or were they just testing the waters because they already found someone who was a musician? Let me venture to guess - someone from Nashville with a modest career and would love to find love. I'm not excited. Trying to keep an open mind.