Page 4 of 245 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: The Bachelor 11 - Early Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Zinnia, thanks for the heads up. I don't hang out in the spoiler threads because you all are too good , and I don't want to know ahead of time what's going to happen. But I just had to peek in here and see what you had scoped out.

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2418270;
    ...dear lord do not let the next bachelor be revealed until July - I'm a teacher and June is a killer month - I will never get my work done if I have to start focusing on you CIA types...
    Your post just cracked me up, and I feel your pain.
    ...which brings me to the question - why do I watch this show if I know everything that is going to happen ??? The site is like crack - I need to go to AA meetings to wean myself away
    I've sent you a PM explaining how to do this.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fan

thanks for the instructions rosekid but I did manage to figure it out and what a godsend that is - you just zip right thru them - this could save hours, and I do mean hours - any other little tricks you guys have been hiding ???

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2418270;
    I do truly feel my life is no longer controlled by when I can get to a computer to make sure Tessa was the one - you have no idea how I could breathe once again when you found that little swatch of blue dress when he was proposing - no more do I open the site to find 100 pages to read - a few posts and I move on - so when I saw the Bachelor 11 thread, my heart plummeted - dear lord do not let the next bachelor be revealed until July - I'm a teacher and June is a killer month - I will never get my work done if I have to start focusing on you CIA types - which brings me to the question - why do I watch this show if I know everything that is going to happen ??? The site is like crack - I need to go to AA meetings to wean myself away
    Your welcome for the screencap. It was the first I posted during an actual broadcast! I was excited to know myself, my hands were shaking trying to get it posted for everyone here.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

I would rather have a bachelorette too...lol....sweaty shirtless guys...but didn't the last group have the police called on them....lol...I think that might be part of the hesitation..girls get drunk they start whining....guys get drunk and have to show off how "manly" they are...and the trouble starts...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Using the last two season's to calculate the approximate filming date, if the Bachelor show begins on October 1st (Lo's season began Oct 2nd), then I calculate filming to begin anywhere from the August 1st to August 11th time frame. If the show begins either before or after the October 1st date, that will mess up the filming date I calculated, but gives us an approximate date to look for on here.

Lo's season had an approximate two week turn around from end of filming to show beginning, and Andy's season had a 20 day turn around. It took 37 days for Andy's season to be filmed in real time ~ Feb 5th to March 13th. It will also depend on where the show will be filmed, but I have a feeling that they will not go international since those two shows cost money and did not bring any for the first, and lasting for the second, love stories.

Yes, I like math.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2421990;
    Using the last two season's to calculate the approximate filming date, if the Bachelor show begins on October 1st (Lo's season began Oct 2nd), then I calculate filming to begin anywhere from the August 1st to August 11th time frame. If the show begins either before or after the October 1st date, that will mess up the filming date I calculated, but gives us an approximate date to look for on here.

Lo's season had an approximate two week turn around from end of filming to show beginning, and Andy's season had a 20 day turn around. It took 37 days for Andy's season to be filmed in real time ~ Feb 5th to March 13th. It will also depend on where the show will be filmed, but I have a feeling that they will not go international since those two shows cost money and did not bring any for the first, and lasting for the second, love stories.

Yes, I like math.
    WOW you people must be P.I.'s in the real world! I'm hooked on this site because of the amazing sleuthing that you do. Will keep checking this site for the latest info.

Are you s

I have an unconfirmed date of Sept 23rd. 10pm
    Romantic Skeptic!

I hope I am doing this right.

The Bachelor :: Eligibility Requirements

All applicants must have a passport valid through the end of the year 2007 and must be able to obtain any visas and/or documentation required to: a) travel without restrictions to and from the United States and b) travel without restrictions to and within the European Union.

is this a normal requirement? Or are they going overseas again?

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2422148;
    WOW you people must be P.I.'s in the real world! I'm hooked on this site because of the amazing sleuthing that you do. Will keep checking this site for the latest info.
    Yes, we do get down to the nuts and bolts with the show. Do come back and visit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2422215;
    I have an unconfirmed date of Sept 23rd. 10pm
    September 23rd is a Sunday. If the show begins Monday, September 24th, then the filming dates could be approximately between July 25 through August 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2422267;
    I hope I am doing this right.

The Bachelor :: Eligibility Requirements

All applicants must have a passport valid through the end of the year 2007 and must be able to obtain any visas and/or documentation required to: a) travel without restrictions to and from the United States and b) travel without restrictions to and within the European Union.

is this a normal requirement? Or are they going overseas again?
    They may have just kept this in the application once they decided to go international with filming on Travis's and Lorenzo's seasons. They may decide to film internationally in the future.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 05-28-2007 at 08:19 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2422337;
    They may have just kept this in the application once they decided to go international with filming on Travis's and Lorenzo's seasons. They may decide to film internationally in the future.
    Makes sense. That could also be in case they want to take the Fantasy Dates out of the country...but, they have gotten cheaper and cheaper with those, so who knows!