Page 3 of 245 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2409393;
    I am so happy about this news!! I worry that Andy has set the bar high though, so I hope we are not disappointed.
    In order to stay in the game with a show that I understand was loosing viewers, Fleiss set the bar really high this season and for future seasons. No sliding back. I imagine he knows he has to deliver a man of equal integrity, intellegence, character and looks for Bachelor 11, otherwise the show's a gonner.

The Bachelor 11 - Early Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Fleiss & Co are searching for the next Bachelor and his bachelorettes. So there's nothing to report on that ... yet.

However ABC has announced its fall schedule. The Bachelor stays at 10 p.m. on Mondays. A comedy of questionable compatability (Sam I Am) goes into the 9:30 p.m. spot, between DWTS and The Bachelor. Should the sitcom fail, ABC could easily ask Fleiss to quickly recut the show into 90 minute episodes. It was proven possible with The Bachelor : Rome.

I don't know the premiere date for The Bachelor 11, but it should be about September 24th.

For a shooting schedule, they have to wrap by early September, to make the start of the fall season, so they'll have to start shooting no later than the first week of August.

Bachelor season is just four months away. Get your rest, there's lots of sleuthing to do!
    Last edited by Zinnia; 05-24-2007 at 09:01 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

Re: The Bachelor 11 - Early Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I do truly feel my life is no longer controlled by when I can get to a computer to make sure Tessa was the one - you have no idea how I could breathe once again when you found that little swatch of blue dress when he was proposing - no more do I open the site to find 100 pages to read - a few posts and I move on - so when I saw the Bachelor 11 thread, my heart plummeted - dear lord do not let the next bachelor be revealed until July - I'm a teacher and June is a killer month - I will never get my work done if I have to start focusing on you CIA types - which brings me to the question - why do I watch this show if I know everything that is going to happen ??? The site is like crack - I need to go to AA meetings to wean myself away

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2418270;
    so when I saw the Bachelor 11 thread, my heart plummeted - dear lord do not let the next bachelor be revealed until July
    Here's a tip from an old (and I do mean old) Bach fan - change your posts per page to 100 (User CP) and the entire world becomes much less intimidating. I actually have active threads in the Bach forums that are one page or less!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

MissThing Oh my god. 100 per page? Will you accept this rose?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2418334;
    MissThing Oh my god. 100 per page? Will you accept this rose?
    You betcha by golly! I'm ready to press it into my Bach Scrap (and I mean that in the most literal sense) Book.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2418293;
    Here's a tip from an old (and I do mean old) Bach fan - change your posts per page to 100 (User CP) and the entire world becomes much less intimidating. I actually have active threads in the Bach forums that are one page or less!
    If I had any clue as to what you were talking about, I would do it - I swear I would -what's a user CP - how do I do this

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2418293;
    Holy crap! Wish I had known that before!!!!! Thanks!
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2418431;
    If I had any clue as to what you were talking about, I would do it - I swear I would -what's a user CP - how do I do this
    I figured it out ! I almost as proud of myself of I was of Bevin for not slapping his pretty little face. And I was a Tessa fan from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2418186;
    Fleiss & Co are searching for the next Bachelor and his bachelorettes. So there's nothing to report on that ... yet.

However ABC has announced its fall schedule. The Bachelor stays at 10 p.m. on Mondays. A comedy of questionable compatability (Sam I Am) goes into the 9:30 p.m. spot, between DWTS and The Bachelor. Should the sitcom fail, ABC could easily ask Fleiss to quickly recut the show into 90 minute episodes. It was proven possible with The Bachelor : Rome.

I don't know the premiere date for The Bachelor 11, but it should be about September 24th.

For a shooting schedule, they have to wrap by early September, to make the start of the fall season, so they'll have to start shooting no later than the first week of August.

Bachelor season is just four months away. Get your rest, there's lots of sleuthing to do!

I cannot wait until the new season Zinnia!
    I hope it turns out as good as this one!

Oh how I would love a firefighter as the new bachelor! whew