Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2405578;
    I think they can start filming in early August for a November sweeps FRC.
    They filmed Bachelor: Rome in August because at the time I thought they were stupid to do so. Rome in August - hot, muggy and the euro vacation period thrown in. No wonder the girls complained about hotel service and airport waits.

talldede - some have speculated that the surprise is the announcement of a Byron/Mary wedding date. At least I hope that is the surprise, because that would be most pleasant news.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2406398;
    talldede - some have speculated that the surprise is the announcement of a Byron/Mary wedding date. At least I hope that is the surprise, because that would be most pleasant news.

I HOPE you are correct, that would be wonderful news!

Last night, the local news reported that hundreds of women auditioned for "The Bachelor" at a health club in Union Square. Most of the women were pulled off the street with the promise of "free travel and finding love". The majority of the women interviewed, said that they were doing it because it seems like fun. Evidently, they've never seen the F2 in the loser limo.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2406824;
    Evidently, they've never seen the F2 in the loser limo.
    You are so right about that.

Thanks, Wiccan, for posting about the The Bachelor this Fall. It's good to know I just have to get through the summer, and then everything will be right in the world again. Ariel, I hadn't heard about the possible upcoming wedding of Byron and Mary, so I anticipate that also. Thank you both.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular

so....any FoRTers dumb enough....i mean BRAVE enough to try out for next season...??

I would much rather see another Bachelorette than Bachelor show. I love watching how the guys react when vying for one girl and how they interact together - much more fun that watching a bunch of whining, catty women with their claws out. I am getting sooooooo tired of that. I am glad that they didn't show that much of the "house" stuff this season. Probably because Andy got rid of a lot of the biotchs early and the rest got along too well to make good TV.

I am so happy about this news!! I worry that Andy has set the bar high though, so I hope we are not disappointed.

I am aging as we speak but my mind is still pretty sharp. I have a vivid recollection of Ms. Mary AKA (hopefully soon to be) Mrs. Byron saying her bio clock was ticking.....well dearie if my clock was ticking, long ago I would have grabbed the first house I listed for my love nest and thrown a net over teh fisherman and run him down to the preacher. That clock doesn't slow down and there are no throw backs if you wait too long......that is if you don't want to go the the hatchery.

Perhaps they are waiting for ABC to come through with the Bass Tourney Wedding....
    Enough already with the Mary and Byron wedding get on with it girl.

FORT Regular

Wiccan--thanks for the good news!

But as someone else said--who could top Dandy as potential husband material?

It will be interesting to see who is chosen to follow in his footsteps.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2408731;
    so....any FoRTers dumb enough....i mean BRAVE enough to try out for next season...??
    Perhaps we need a mole in the fold. Who can we recruit from our ranks to be an undercover sleuth?