Page 13 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall! All speculation & spoilers go here!

Re: Bachelor Season 11 returns this fall!

If we have a Bachelor crying, "Ki-yp-pee-yi" I think I will have gone to heaven. But, that's just me.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Sorry guys but I just dont see Bachelor: Texas or Cowboy Bachelor as quite - well - catchy enough after Bachelor: Officer! and a Gentleman!. Think bigger, sexier. They've done Manhattan, Paris , Rome then Hawaii.

Nebraska , Indiana, Wisconsin and Illinois are just not coming next.

Utah , Montana and Texas just dont grab me as much as Alaska. It was the first thing I thought of and I'm going with my gut. Also - I dont think the production staff would relish Texas in August. People who live in LA like to go to cooler climes in the summer. Seriously the sweating girls will be a makeup /touchup nightmare. Everyone would be high maintenance unless they're doing it Outback Jack style.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2424589;
    Sorry guys but I just dont see Bachelor: Texas or Cowboy Bachelor as quite - well - catchy enough after Bachelor: Officer! and a Gentleman!. Think bigger, sexier. They've done Manhattan, Paris , Rome then Hawaii.

Nebraska , Indiana, Wisconsin and Illinois are just not coming next.

Utah , Montana and Texas just dont grab me as much as Alaska. It was the first thing I thought of and I'm going with my gut. Also - I dont think the production staff would relish Texas in August. People who live in LA like to go to cooler climes in the summer. Seriously the sweating girls will be a makeup /touchup nightmare. Everyone would be high maintenance unless they're doing it Outback Jack style.
    I'm sure that Alaska would be spectacular, but I just keep having nightmares about Bachelorettes in Alaska. I still think Texas still has a chance, although it would be ABC's luck that we have a terrible hurricane/tornado season which completely screws up the shooting schedule.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I think it would make more sense if the new season were to be in Alaska (because of Men in Trees) There really are a bunch of beautiful places in Alaska that aren't frozen tundra..LOL. I think this could be a sexy TB season too.

Maybe they are working on an Alaskan Cowboy theme? LOL.. I am really loving the cowboy theme.

Someone posted about the heat in the summertime in Texas.. but I've been doing some reading, and the state is really becoming quite the popular place to live.. alot of people have been moving there from California. Especially Austin, Dallas and Houston. I think it would be fun to "showcase" Texas. I know a lot of Bachelorettes come from Texas.. why not have TB there?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Texas makes sense but not for a summer shoot. If they were shooting in Feb til March - sure. They've got to avoid the coast because of hurricaines. But the heat is unavoidable everywhere. I would be surprised.

Re: The Bachelor 11 - Early Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Holy smokes! There is a spoiler thread for the B11 already!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Blondie you are sooo out of the loop. We've got the final 12 already and they havent even finished casting. We're just that good. *FORT pats itself on the back and has a group hug*

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2424735;
    Blondie you are sooo out of the loop. We've got the final 12 already and they havent even finished casting. We're just that good. *FORT pats itself on the back and has a group hug*
    Dang, I have been de-looped!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2424735;
    you are good if you got all that done without Blondie...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2424589;
    Also - I dont think the production staff would relish Texas in August. People who live in LA like to go to cooler climes in the summer. Seriously the sweating girls will be a makeup /touchup nightmare. Everyone would be high maintenance unless they're doing it Outback Jack style.
    Aaron, Blob and Byron's seasons were all shot in Los Angeles in summer. Didn't seem to be a big problem for the staff. More pool and hottub time, so no problem for Fleiss either!

You're all taking Jp_8378's little teases seriously, aren't you? I don't think Fleiss has picked anyone yet. The network would leak something to capitalize on last season's buzz.

As for location ... The Bachelor: Nebraska (Try pitching that one to ABC!).

The shoot mostly in L.A. for one reason, that's where Fleiss & Co live. But if they are going on the road again, here's a few ideas:

The Bachelor: Florida
    (Hurricaine season might cramp the tight shooting schedule. But could tie-in with Disney's Florida Amusement Parks. ABC & Fleiss love product placement like that.)

The Bachelor: Greece
    (Athens, Santorini, Crete, I know a lot of people who'd watch just for the scenery.)

The Bachelor: Australia
    (It's actually almost the start of the mild season they call winter there. They could go on Fantasy Dates to Singapore (which airs The Bachelor), Thailand, Hong Kong/China, and oh, did I mention Thailand? For the rose game prize they could award a trip to the Outback Steakhouse, given how cheap the prizes are becoming!)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?